Are you all set for The Christmas

A heated one with some cream is a game-changer. Be wide though, if chucking them in the microwave, even ten seconds too long can turn the inside into HOT TAR. Mind yourself.

The local supermarket has mince pies in puff pastry. I’d never seen these before. Is this a new thing or are we just behind the times on the North Wexford Riviera?

Miles behind the times. Superquinn/valu in Limerick has had them for at least a decade.

1 Like

They had them in North wexford for years.

Time to rock.

3 Likes

Got the tree up today, sitting in front of the fire watching Santa Claus 2 with a few bottles of Galway Bay IPA in the fridge. Christmas starts here.

1 Like

Wifey insisted on a monstrous tree that’s taking up a good chunk of the sitting room.

The brother in law and hubby will be over tomorrow to queer eye the decorations.

1 Like

The very same here except replace the film with Minions and the IPA with a glass of Torres.

However, Christmas doesn’t start until @Rintintin gives us the nod. I’ll expect that on the 21st or 22nd.

Do you have a plastic tree or a real one?

@Rintintin is missing nearly 6 months, @TreatyStones Will he return to begin Christmas here?

He’ll be back when he’s good & Ready.

He’s lurking alright so fingers crossed…

We are in delicate negotiations, I’d be more hopeful than confident. He said if that clown @Horsebox left he’d be back in a flash.

4 Likes

Ouch @Horsebox

The reemergence of @padjo hasn’t sat well either he told me.

1 Like

The fodder crisis nearly finished @Rintintin I’m told.

2 Likes

The gays always bring a certain style us regular lads just can’t manage.

1 Like

@Rintintin won’t go without fodder on my fucking watch, I can assure the forum of that,

How’re the lads.

20 Likes

Real. Tinahelys finest.

1 Like