Are you all set for The Christmas

A belter in fairness.

just put on the OOO to kick in from 5pm this evening until the start of 2019. Here we fucking go!

1 Like

Enjoy mate, you’ve earned it.

1 Like

thanks mate. It’s time for family and friends. Operation unwind begins.

/original/3X/9/f/9f673743a6715b9ea853ee59e611eb581051a120.mp4

We could only afford half a tree this year…

1 Like

I was inside in river island there when wham came on. I was in a good mood and unknown to myself I started belting out the first few lines. Christmas has arrived

3 Likes

The fella shopping beside me looked at me and gave me the nod in a approving way. Christmas is great. Every one is on the same wavelength

1 Like

All set now myself, left it late I know but the Tree is now up & ive sorted @TreatyStones with his present. :ronnyroar:

13 Likes

He didn’t give you a wee rub in the small of your back?

1 Like

Sounds like something that happened in a men’s homeless shelter.

Happy Christmas pal

Meh.

I’m all set lads

Are you staying put in engerland for the Christmas bud or travelling to see the folks?

I’m an Irish man and a proper patriot. I’m going home to see my family and spend loads of British money to boost the simpletons economy

11 Likes

All set .Did the last of the shopping in Dundalk town there. Will stick on Die Hard and/or Scrooged later to get in the mood

1 Like

I don’t think a proper patriot would call his fello man a simpleton? Maybe your just drunk, the Brits are savage drunks, from what ive saw as bad as the Irish must be rubbing off. Enjoy your Christmas with your family man

1 Like

I am going to take that on board. Maybe I need to assess, its the perfect time of year for reflection. Happy Christmas

3 Likes

Are you going to bother going on the aul lads policy or just drive it on ta fuck?