Argentina Backers Sign In

Beautiful, I’m in bits here

1 Like

I love France. I love French people, cuisine, culture, wine and especially women

No French person has ever been rude to me.

Signing in as an Argentina backer. As I have been for 36 years.
For Diego.

2 Likes

Exactly that, spent my Septembers in the early to mid 80s traipsing around the place picking grapes, drinking wine, smoking weed and other character building pursuits. I love Paris. But this is the Beautiful Game

1 Like

For a woman beater*

1 Like

For Diego :heart:

As beautifully reposted by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

It’s ok to beat the pulp of a woman If you can dribble really good is that it?

So if your daughter gets a hammering off a lad you don’t mind if he’s really good at soccer ?

That’s some moral compass you have.

you might want to direct your question to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who posted it pal. Or David Baddiel who tweeted it.

Justice will be served on Sunday but let’s just hope the Argentina players don’t invoke the spirit of Diego and batter the fuck of any woman after they get thorn to shreds on Sunday.

This, this is Diego. What a beautiful man

Was anyone battered to a pulp? The lady in question posts about Maradona with affection nearly every day. Recalling how great he was to her and how humble he was as a man.

He threw a phone at her.

Lovely pair of diddies on her.

Gazza was actually a woman beater.

you are the only 1 here that adores gazza mate

Bazinga!

“If I die, I want to be born again and I want to be a footballer. And I want to be Diego Armando Maradona again. I’m a player who’s given people joy and that’s enough for me, it’s more than enough.”

• Diego

I believe she said he knocked the phone out of her hand. Anyway, domestic violence is bad, I think we can all agree.

dreadful

Probably sick of listening to tik tok videos