Arise, Sir Boris

I wonder…

Probably not. But if the EU does not flinch, and as the dynamic corkscrews towards madness, the least worst option once more rears its pale head. After all, BJ and JR-M, in the fullness of weeks, came to vote for a deal they earlier deemed, those weeks before, a ‘humiliation’. A second referendum, in this context, would be less of a volte face. There is likewise Labour’s cleft nature on the issue.

Anyhow… Onwards to the All Ireland semi finals.

Here comes Britain’s Trump

This is election language - attempting to portray him as “a British PM who takes no shit”, even if he’s Monty Python’s black knight

A lot of people will buy this guff

I haven’t, though I’ve heard of it alright.

One of the best pubs I was ever in.

Tremendous stuff from the speaker at 12.45 “Mr McDonald you really are at times a reckless delinquent” :rofl:

Congratulations to Boris and his mott on their little bundle of joy and their engagement from all at TFK

1 Like

RIP

This man is the UK’s “designated survivor”.

The Tory cabinet all coming down with the virus is more a symptom of their inherent arrogance than actual covid19 itself

Boris Johnson has finally reached number 10 (days to live).

This is going to set @Tassotti off crying again.

RIP

The Brits will surely have no choice but to declare war on the EU now given it was Barnier wot gave COVID-19 to Johnson.

Boris is just doing his bit for herd immunity

That raab really is the apex of cunts.

1 Like

we need the Gover in, now is the time, arise Michael

1 Like

Boris is a super spreader, he has infected his entire cabinet office and his pregnant finace too. He won’t stop until everyone in the UK is on their deathbed

Borexit

Gove is teetering on the top of the pyramid with him. Gove is the kind of sneaky little fuck who got bullied at school for being a total cunt, got made prefect, and took it out on the lower years.

1 Like

Would he have the shortest PM term ever?