Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday, will you ate the meat?

How many packets of cigarettes will you smoke?

nope… fish pie for dinner this eve… came into work and one of girsl was eating sauages rolls and nearly died when i said it was ash wednesday

Fish pie is very nice. Nice haddock in creamy sauce and crispy breadcrumbs. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I know whats behind the spoiler, yet I click it everytime…you’re a cunt runt.

I’ll abstain for the day thats in it. Nice pizza is in order methinks.

Enough with the backward threads. You sicken me.

:D[quote=“flano”]enough With The Backward Threads. You Sicken Me.[/quote]

:smiley:

What kind of fool would “nearly die” because they were eaing a sausage roll. This is whats wrong with this country, backwardness lurking everywhere.

What if they choked on it with the shock?

Heartless cunt.

:stuck_out_tongue:

rural Ireland if full of dimwits im afraid

God bless rural Ireland, all that is great about this fair country.

The queens county is caught in hobsons gap - too west british to be rural - too primitive to be urban

Muldoon to the core but I’ll be having the hang sambos at lunch and Spag Bog for the dinner. I’ll say a rosary to myself on my jog today, square things up with the big upstairs.

First off, I will eat meat later. Not ate meat later. After the eating has been done then I will have ate the meat. Use some proper fucking American will you.

Tis Gods Country, feeding the whole of Ireland as any Tesco in the projects of Dublin will show you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eat meat = suck cock

You’re some quare hoor for the sowing I’d say flano. Good on ya.

?http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Flano/Forum%20linked%20pics/e392afb1.jpg

I’d usually abstain but herself has a Beef & Guinness stew on the brew tonight so fuck that I said to myself, in my own mind…

forgot about it to be honest, and have chicken on the sandwiches for lunch and have a chicken and bacon pasta in here to heat up before I go training later, so I’m not going to starve just for the sake of a bit of meat. usually would abstain if I remember, not that it makes much difference really.