Ashes 2015

Sky using The Script’s “Falling To Pieces” over a montage of the morning’s play: :smile:

It’s the only time I’ve ever liked the use of a Script song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp13TeFNrw

1 Like

signing out

cricket is for fags

1 Like

Lyth and Bell gone cheaply. E&W 37/2

Australia would lose 20 wickets in a lot less time than it would take me to smoke 20 fags.

99-3 at Tea

Century for Root

E&W 228-3

The biggest Australian humiliation since Gallipolli

Bairstow out for 74.

E&W 274-4 at stumps

Good riddance.

Karma is a bitch. I wonder if the English bowlers can see the fear in the Aussie batsmen’s eyes?

What’s really shocking here is how utterly inept Australia’s top and middle order are. Most of Johnson’s destruction on the last Ashes tour was on the lower middle order and tail.

The Aussies didn’t apply themselves at all. Not a very happy dressing room. Very strange to drop a bowler in M Marsh and retain Voges.

1 Like

Pup not best pleased about that apparently.

Extraordinary stuff today. Absolutely embarrassing for Australia. Delighted for ‘Boof’, seems like a bit of a cunt.

Strange decision to only go with three seamers in a must win game. They could really toil tomorrow if the sun stays out. England could post 500/550 by shortly after tea.

I’ve made the point any number of times that this Australian batting line up has consistently failed over the last two years outside of their comfort zone of hard bouncy pitches. Of 11 tests played in India, England & Pakistan (UAE) in 2013 & 2014, 9 were lost and 2 drawn, most of those defeats featuring calamitous batting collapses. What’s happening with their batting on this tour is consistent with what’s gone on overseas for the last number of years.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc

I’m not quite sure why I would resign from the board @balbec , I’m not an Australian selector.
What can anyone say about that? It was pathetic, but I have been consistent in my concerns about the Australian batting.
Nothing however should take away from a quite stunning, stunning perfiormance by Stuart Broad and England. They deserve all the plaudits they get.

“Pomicide” thought that one was quite funny.

You really need to resign mate. In private conversations, both myself and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy expressed grave concerns about the Australian set up and knew that the urn was unlikely to be going back down under.

Did you ever contemplate, for just one minute of your 4 hour daily commute, that this Australian team were utterly shit ?

Fuck Australia. Fuck England. Fuck The Ashes.

1 Like

You did say predict Australia to retain the Ashes though?