Ask a vague question thread

Go easy on her, at least she is trying, mate.

1 Like

This thread raises a number of disturbing questions about your professional and social life.

Your man is probably head of risk

3 Likes

An attack of the kinnears

EPL and CL office chit chat earlier and he referred to Amokachi’s missed chance on Monday night where he meant to say Iheanacho. Two black lads from Nigeria but one’s probably 50 years old or thereabouts.

Again, THIS DID HAPPEN.

They’re racists. Don’t be afraid to call them out on it.

I was out fixing a bit of a fence this evening. I noticed this stone wedged a few inches down in the split/rotten top of a post. It’s polished and pure white. The internet has mentions of ‘snow quartz’ and ‘moonstone’. I’m wondering how it got there. Surely tfk can help.
(I haven’t tried shoving it up my hole and I dont see any possible benefit in doing so)

Any broken snail shells around?

That post owes you nothing…

1 Like

The day after May Eve?

Enjoy the few days you’ve left.

5 Likes

Not that I noticed.
I’ve patented a brand new paling technique which utilises broken split posts. You have to be seriously ignorant to drive a broken post though. Nevertheless I’d go so far as to say it’s a game changer.

2 Likes

Dammit @TreatyStones. What are you saying here?

That’s a piseog.
You’ll have no luck with the land this year.

1 Like

How do you explain last year?

Do you have a Hayes strainer? Game changer. Posts awful close together, you must be made of money

No…would it be much use for patching up breaks? You couldn’t carry posts to that fence- the tans keep heifers on the other side and our lads are far too sociable.

It’s the only man to put a strain on a wire, patching breaks too. If you have barbed wire it needs to be as tight as fuck, electric just needs to hang there so a post every 15 yards is fine. The strainer is about 80 quid but well worth it.

Are you still twisting the wire or tying a knot? I’m tired of metal fatigue

Wrap it, turning the wire back on itself makes it very weak. Wrapping it correctly makes the join 90% as strong as the wire itself.

Fair enough. If they sell them at swatragh mart I’ll buy a set on Monday. What about post drivers? You cant buy a post that isn’t meant to be pushed in y a digger bucket.

I have a Malone with a 300kg hammer and side tilt. The only job. Digger would be fine with the land you have but it wouldn’t be worth a fuck for me. I have to make a pilot hole with the crowbar first otherwise a stone would bust the stake or send it sideways.