Ask briantinnion about soft drinks thread

I now drink coke life as my soft drink if choice, though its not quite as satisfying somehow as full fat.
I have thought for a while, however, that full fat coke is overly sweet. Is this a sign of middle age @briantinnion ?

Doesn’t contain phenylalanine though, which is both horrible, and possibly neurotoxic iirc.

Coca Cola always tastes better out of a glass bottle.

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 1126467, member: 1397”]Brian.
Tanora? Yay or nay?[/QUOTE]

It’s not for me. Each to his own though.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1126483, member: 1170”]I now drink coke life as my soft drink if choice, though its not quite as satisfying somehow as full fat.
I have thought for a while, however, that full fat coke is overly sweet. Is this a sign of middle age @briantinnion ?[/QUOTE]

It’s possibility diabetes kicking in pal. Enjoy the sugars while you can.

glass bottle > can > plastic bottle

Time for a real test for @briantinnion

Coke or pepsi

I can continue to enjoy them long after diabetes has kicked in. I just need some forum reprobate* to show me how to use a needle.

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1126554, member: 179”]Time for a real test for @briantinnion

Coke or pepsi[/QUOTE]

That’s just dumb. What kind of animal prefers pepsi?

The only exception I can think of to this is Lucozade which tastes weird out of a can, but still remains best from a glass bottle. Lucozade was never the same after they changed the recipe a few years back :frowning:

I’ll with for tinnions judgement thank you

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1126554, member: 179”]Time for a real test for @briantinnion

Coke or pepsi[/QUOTE]

Can I just shock the forum here:

Coke > Pepsi

HOWEVER…

Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke

I’m partial to the occasional Lilt though always from a can for optimum pleasure. Opinions @briantinnion ?
http://www.thedrinkshop.com/images/products/main/556/556.jpg

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1126609, member: 1517”]I’m partial to the occasional Lilt though always from a can for optimum pleasure. Opinions @briantinnion ?
http://www.thedrinkshop.com/images/products/main/556/556.jpg[/QUOTE]

A lovely drink and surprisingly low in calories (compared to other sodas).

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 1126467, member: 1397”]Brian.
Tanora? Yay or nay?[/QUOTE]

It’s red lemonade, fuck off with your self.

It’s utter piss

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1126605, member: 6”]

Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke[/QUOTE]

Who gives a fuck about that?
That’s like saying shit > piss

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1126656, member: 1786”]Who gives a fuck about that?
That’s like saying shit > piss[/QUOTE]

@thedancingbaby agrees

That’s going to get loads of :smiley: ratings

It is in its fuck red lemonade.