Ask briantinnion about soft drinks thread

@briantinnion whats your views on most establishments just offering the limited choice of coke, sprite and fanta orange as their soft drink offerings?

It’s fucking shite. I’m predicting craft soda to be the next big thing. We need more choice.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1126483, member: 1170”]I now drink coke life as my soft drink if choice, though its not quite as satisfying somehow as full fat.
I have thought for a while, however, that full fat coke is overly sweet. Is this a sign of middle age @briantinnion ?[/QUOTE]
Sugar Flatty, no fat in it.

Brian, your opinion of Pepsi Max please

Average. Probably better than diet Pepsi. I wouldn’t drink it unless there was little other choice.

Club Orange, Fanta or Finches?

:rolleyes:

Thank you Brian

And yet diet Pepsi beats diet coke? Ah here this doesn’t stack up. I quite like diet coke, it’s refreshing.

This isn’t a thread for your opinion mate

I’m requesting clarification you freak.

Pepsi Max is better than Diet Coke. Are you thick or how difficult is that to understand?

What are you doing you weirdo. I’m asking Brian, stop looking for attention.

For clarification:

Pepsi Max > Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1126787, member: 6”]For clarification:

Pepsi Max > Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke[/QUOTE]
I don’t know what to think about that one, i’m actually a bit shocked. But I’ll take it on board and try to sample the Pepsi products advised.

They’ll blow your mind in ways you never thought possible

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1126483, member: 1170”]I now drink coke life as my soft drink if choice, though its not quite as satisfying somehow as full fat.
I have thought for a while, however, that full fat coke is overly sweet. Is this a sign of middle age @briantinnion ?[/QUOTE]
Great thread and great question. I’ve needed at least 500ml of coke per day for the past 17 or 18 years. Indeed I went through a phase in my late teens/early 20s where I drank 2L a day. Just recently however I have found I do not really enjoy it any more. I tend to plump for water, orange and pineapple Robinsons or a #nutribullet. I just felt everybody should know about that. Thanks for reading.

Your insides have probably been dissolved

I choose to believe it has made them stronger.

Fucking soft drinks. You’d be better off shooting up.