Ask TASE about Russia

High Class for both please.

Cheers for the heads-up…

TASE who was the jaunty looking tramp in the leapord print frock in the middle of the Russian congretaion in Zurich?

also, could you arrange it so that i could place my cock in her mouth?

Bumped for Puke

Thread of the year 2010 :clap:

@TASE

What is your take on the election result

bump

with Celtic upcoming trip to Moscow & with an influx of simple muldoons now is the appropiate time to reignite this popualr thread

any queries about Russia past or present I will answer

Hi Tase

Ive heard before that Rasputin had mystical power over women- is this true and have you any examples of this?

[font=arial][size=4]good question TCK but I hope your not hinting of something going on with the Tsararitsa :mad: [/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=4]There were strong rumours of him being inappropiate with Olga though & he certainly had a number of high profile female lovers that caused a stir in Russian society[/size][/font]

If Boney M said it, then that should be good enough for anyone.

Grim.

TASE what’s your opinion of Russia’s flat tax system?

TASE - do you think it is witty when somebody says they are ‘rushin’’ to get somewhere and I tell them that they’re actually Irish?

very witty

Have you ever been to Russia?
based on the non specific nature of your answers it would seem unlikely

TASE, what’s your opinion of how the rescue effort for the Kursk disaster was handled?

TASE is it true that the word Russia is just one letter short of being an anagram of the word Russian?

TASE, how do you think Spartak will react to losing Romulo for the season through injury?

He spent a few years there in his youth.

you mean he is not young?

Isnt he a great man all the same to be able to cling on the the simple pleasures of youthful bigotry as he does. :clap:

its almost guaranteed that one of his kids if such creatures exist will turn out to be a serious player of gaa sports.
god (if he is out there) is quite the comedian in such things. :popcorn: