Ask TASE about Russia

:lol: Clamped.

yes, sometimes I need assitances translatings from Irish/Basque/Russian/Italian to Englishes

Hi TASE

This thread has heightened my interest in Russian history. I love all the history in and around 1900. Most of the books I have read have had some great pictures but they are generally in black and white- Is there anywhere I can see some of the old photos in colour?

The Cisco Kid

Good question as usual TCK

as luck would have it I found this site recently - hopefully it covers what you are looking for

[font=arial][size=3] [/size][/font][font=arial][size=3]благодарю :)[/size][/font]

Care to comment on your Tsarist cityfolks mindset then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/9750764/Zenit-St-Petersburg-fans-petition-club-to-sack-black-players-and-demand-all-white-heterosexual-team.html

Spaletti is an alright sort.
Which of your kinfolk shall you be disowning here mate?

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 539943, member: 161”]Good question as usual TCK

as luck would have it I found this site recently - hopefully it covers what you are looking for

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/08/russia_in_color_a_century_ago.html[/quote]

very useful

admins, Ill take over this thread from TASE if that’s ok

It seems the Cisco Kid asked the best questions about Russia .As far as I know he has lost his logon details. Could you mail them to him so he can ask some more pertinent questions which Ill try and answer

I wonder whatever happened to TASE?

TWCB - did that batty boy Putin actually catch that pike?

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 539906, member: 1061”]spoken like the giant bigotted simpleton you are.

while you will be there fulminating about russia on here the wife will be quietly slipping boots and gear into the school bag and the hurley and helmet will be at the mates both of whom parties will be more interested in the kids making their own choices than sustaining such nonsensical crap.
my guess is you were dropped between 12 and 14 and have never recovered. theres help out there for all these type of mental blocks
see you in croke park in about 12 to 15 years[/quote]

what an utterly fucked up post

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 539906, member: 1061”]spoken like the giant bigotted simpleton you are.

while you will be there fulminating about russia on here the wife will be quietly slipping boots and gear into the school bag and the hurley and helmet will be at the mates both of whom parties will be more interested in the kids making their own choices than sustaining such nonsensical crap.
my guess is you were dropped between 12 and 14 and have never recovered. theres help out there for all these type of mental blocks
see you in croke park in about 12 to 15 years[/quote]

what an utterly fucked up post

:smiley:

Alright TASE mate.
Whats your view on Tsar Putins open persecution of homosexuals in your homeland?

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 814188, member: 363”]Alright TASE mate.
Whats your view on Tsar Putins open persecution of homosexuals in your homeland?[/quote]

Putin is the only true Statesman in the world. He is a powerful and brilliant leader. Anything he does he does for the greater good of the State of Russia.

He’s clearly a homosexual though?

is your Gaydar telling you that?

Sad to see TASE’s tolerance levels plummeting since the move to Australia.
You’re better than this mate. You should write your ambassador and register your disgust at your motherlands cruelty and callousness toward its fellow human beings.

Here Tase, is Putin full of shit or what?

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 814446, member: 363”]Sad to see TASE’s tolerance levels plummeting since the move to Australia.
You’re better than this mate. You should write your ambassador and register your disgust at your motherlands cruelty and callousness toward its fellow human beings.[/quote]

Absolutely. TASE, why does Russia continue to support and arm the Syrian regime in its genocidal war against its own people?

eh, the regime are the good guys , they are fighting Islam extremism, liver eaters and people who haved used chemical
weapons