Ask TASE about Russia

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 825968, member: 80”]eh, the regime are the good guys , they are fighting Islam extremism, liver eaters and people who haved used chemical
weapons[/quote]

Liver eaters?

Regarding the Syrian issue, the Russian president responded to Bandar, saying, “Our stance on Assad will never change. We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters. During the Geneva I Conference, we agreed with the Americans on a package of understandings, and they agreed that the Syrian regime will be part of any settlement.

TASE, what are your thoughts on the big news coming out of Russia this morning?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/irishsol/homepage/news/5114985/Mrs-Brown-gives-Putin-a-bootin.html

TASE,
Will Putin’s enemies ever learn?

[quote=“mickee321, post: 899774, member: 367”]TASE,
Will Putin’s enemies ever learn?[/quote]

never mate never

How is the sushi in sochi?

Tell us about the west Limerick man who was one of the most famous generals in the Russian Army.

I saw a You Tube video from Kharkiv earlier where petrified looking chaps in civilian clothes were being dragged out a building and taking a bit of a beating from a mixed mob of civilians, uniformed police officers and soldiers. I don’t know which side was which though. TASE, can you let me know the context if I find the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VnmP3HzwyhE&app=desktop

Here’s the video.

I would be interested in hearing more about “the bitch wars” which took place in Russia’s prisons after the end of World War 2 and continued on into the fifties. It was a war between criminals who went and fought for Stalin and those that didn’t and who considered those that did as traitors or “bitches” for betraying the criminal code by fighting for the state. Stalin promised those that did fight a reprieve after the war ended but of course he went back on his word and sent them back to prison, the scally that he was. Seen as TASE doesn’t post here anymore, would anybody else have any insight into this or links to further information? @The Wild Colonial Bhoy ?

ill field this,
Well, as Kharkiv is a Russian city that is under the occupation of the Ukranian government it is understable that civil unrest may take place.
The Red Army should restore order in the coming days and these videos will be removed from you tube

Ill field this on behalf of TASE

Id suggest using the below link in your search for more information “mate”

www.google.com

page 4 of this thread:D

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 934569, member: 80”]Ill field this on behalf of TASE

Id suggest using the below link in your search for more information “mate”

www.google.com[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

Hey TASE now that the genie is out of the bottle in east Ukraine how is your boy Putin gonna keep a handle on the wannabe rooskies?
My understanding is you tried a similar stunt of occupying civic buildings in malahide Garda station after the lee Clegg acquittal but lacked popular support - have you been directly or indirectly involved in Donetsk ?

Do we have a thread about Ukraine?

Serious going out of Russia of late, they have managed to invade Ukraine simply by denying they were doing it. All the while the West looks on.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1007673, member: 332”]Do we have a thread about Ukraine?

Serious going out of Russia of late, they have managed to invade Ukraine simply by denying they were doing it. All the while the West looks on.[/QUOTE]

incorrect, the west and Pat Cox in particular has been prodding the russian bear for the last few years, the expansion of western imperialism into the east is sickening, The proud Russian bear has said enough is enough and the quislings in the EU & the US are rattled

Ah yes, Pat Cox, he’s a clear and present danger to Russia alright.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1007673, member: 332”]Do we have a thread about Ukraine?

Serious going out of Russia of late, they have managed to invade Ukraine simply by denying they were doing it. All the while the West looks on.[/QUOTE]

[I]Denis Pushilin, a rebel leader in Donetsk, denied that Russia was involved in the current offensive.

“If Russia entered into the war the counter-offensive would already be in Kiev. For now, we do without outside help,” he said.

Another rebel leader, Alexander Zakharchenko, insisted that any Russians fighting on the rebel side were doing so voluntarily.

“Many former high-ranking military officers have volunteered to join us. They are fighting with us, considering that to be their duty,” he said.

“There are also many in the current Russian military that prefer to spend their leave among us, brothers who are fighting for their freedom, rather than on a beach.”

:smiley: :popcorn:[/I]

Have the russian army upgraded their GPS systems over the last couple of days?