Ask TASE about Russia

[FONT=Calibri]http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/files/2014/08/28/Security%20situation%20eastern%20Ukraine.JPG[/FONT]

What about the poor dairy farmers in Finland? :eek:

What’s the next step in this? Are Europe going to have the balls to stand properly stand up to them?

Send over a few air strikes by lads who are “on their day off”

Will they fuck. Hon Putin

It’ll be alright, your lot - the RAF and PARA’s will sort em out. Good and proper.

14 dead and not forgotten
we got 18 and mountbatten

No chance, they’ve already said they won’t risk it for a “regionalised conflict”. More sanctions are likely. But they can’t do too much because Putin owns the gas supply.

are you of the view that this couldn`t possibly affect you directly?

this is not like the middle east where there is endless war by proxy, or yugoslavia where it was a civil war, this is an invasion of ukraine by Russia.
if the EU does the wrong thing here this could explode

time to get serious about nuclear energy

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 1008327, member: 1061”]are you of the view that this couldn`t possibly affect you directly?

this is not like the middle east where there is endless war by proxy, or yugoslavia where it was a civil war, this is an invasion of ukraine by Russia.
if the EU does the wrong thing here this could explode[/QUOTE]

Fuck you, Im with TASE and Tassotti… The last defeat on our record will be Ivan Drago!!!

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 1008327, member: 1061”]are you of the view that this couldn`t possibly affect you directly?

if the EU does the wrong thing here this could explode[/QUOTE]Putin hates the EU and we here on the mainland hate the EU

An Irish/UK alliance from the West and a Russian Invasion from the East will crush the European Union.

[QUOTE=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 539943, member: 161”]Good question as usual TCK

as luck would have it I found this site recently - hopefully it covers what you are looking for

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/08/russia_in_color_a_century_ago.html[/QUOTE]
Outstanding link. :clap:

Why did the Brits have to save us from a Russian bombing raid during the week?

They were going to bomb Shannon

my sources tell me it was the russians saving us from the brits

Croppy isn’t a source mate

Zip it hook nose
I know my aeronautical military grapevine

Great Britain always stands up for the rights of little nations like Ireland, they are our greatest friend in world politics