Association Football Kits

I think you are right.

Leads me to another point which is you often see clothes on sale here (often nice enough, for example Team GB tracksuit top but sometimes just fashion tops) with Union Jacks. I wonder if the buyers for the shops here are not able to explain to head office that such items won’t sell here and have to just put a front up. Clothes with the US Stars and Stripes seem to sell without any issue and even clothes with the USSR symbols

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 929110, member: 2272”]I think you are right.

Leads me to another point which is you often see clothes on sale here (often nice enough, for example Team GB tracksuit top but sometimes just fashion tops) with Union Jacks. I wonder if the buyers for the shops here are not able to explain to head office that such items won’t sell here and have to just put a front up. Clothes with the US Stars and Stripes seem to sell without any issue and even clothes with the USSR symbols[/QUOTE]

I often wonder what effect the re-addition of the union jack to the logo had on Reebok sales in Ireland. They used to be quite popular but I never bought a pair again after it.

You even see plenty of Irish cunts wearing British Lions rugby football jerseys. Hypocrites. I myself have a number of One Day International cricket jerseys. My favourites are my Ireland and Sri Lanka ones but I have a lovely England top from a few years back too. I fucking hate the England ODI cricket team though.

Kit or jersey?

It was kit I was responding to anyway, mate. A soccer jersey wouldn’t be my choice of attire for a pub either as a man in his early 30’s but each to their own and all that.

I wore the full white Ireland away kit to one of our Euro 2012 fixtures in Poland. I looked divine.

All three are a big drop in quality compared to this year’s kits, particularly the current home kit which is a belter.

I like the yellow - the current away kit is dire

Agreed too much white on the home kit but they need a new kit each year so only so much can be done with red

Best thing about Warrior is the Liverbird being back - the old Shankly Gates badge was terrible

You should follow fullkitwankers on Twitter, pal-it can be very funny sometimes.

Picked this up this week. Advantage being on the scratcher and having the time to find these things.

You’ll be easily spotted the next time I go to an Ireland home match, which will be some time in 2015.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 929110, member: 2272”]I think you are right.

Leads me to another point which is you often see clothes on sale here (often nice enough, for example Team GB tracksuit top but sometimes just fashion tops) with Union Jacks. I wonder if the buyers for the shops here are not able to explain to head office that such items won’t sell here and have to just put a front up. Clothes with the US Stars and Stripes seem to sell without any issue and even clothes with the USSR symbols[/QUOTE]

kangol sells in Ireland well enough i would imagine and it has the buther’s apron emblazoned on shoes and shirts alike

what if you were attending a match and were getting tanked up before and after with the fans, should everyone remove the jersey and wander around barehested until they are done?
what about GAA , rugby?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 929105, member: 2272”]You are probably right but people do it without incident regularly enough.

Would you wear a jersey to a match? I generally don’t.

Anyway my question was if the England jersey in and of itself was still provocative following Her Majesty’s visit to Ireland and President Higgins visit to the UK.[/QUOTE]

i usually would wear a jersey to a match, even if it was freezing, id have it under my jacket

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 942643, member: 367”]what if you were attending a match and were getting tanked up before and after with the fans, should everyone remove the jersey and wander around barehested until they are done?
what about GAA , rugby?[/QUOTE]
A jersey would be acceptable in a match going situation, my good friend. The full kit? Never.

picked up this Sparta jersey in the Nike store in Prague on a recent international business trip

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/sparta-prague-2013-2014-kits-2-358x215.jpg

apart from a 5 year old boys, who in their right mind would wear a full kit ( including socks pulled up) to a game?

I think there’s a Twitter or Tumblr dedicated to showcasing the many gentlemen who engage in that particular pursuit…

Ah yes.

Full Kit Wankers https://twitter.com/WankersFullKit

All of this has been addressed in the previous page, gents-did ye fucking read the thing at all?