Association Football Kits

Im liking that Portugal away strip,it has a lot of Rower/Inistioge about it which impresses me :clap:

Well Brazils is because they never change it, I mean I wasn’t expecting anything different from them. Same with Argentina, they dont change it much, but still brought out a nice version of a classic. Holland too. But Frances is slop, as is Italy’s. The change kits give the chance for some change, but only the Ivory Coasts is in any way nice I’d have thought. The Dutch change is ok, but again, nothing special. There’s nothing outstanding out there, kit manufacturers have a generic design and just plug the nations kits into them.

Red and Green colours do no favours for any teams.

Portugal
Mayo
The Rower

Hm!

That’s shocking.
my last 3 pairs of studded boots have been the same, the Umbro Speciali. A top quality durable boot:

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod_images/product/PDS002014452.jpg

“Windy” is a word that springs to mind.

Ya werent saying that in 1968 Piles…

I think what that all proves is that people like simple tradtional kits for reasons of nostalgia etc. Can’t for the life of me think what could possibly make a new soccer kit ‘outstanding’. A picture of Kelly Brook’s breasts emblazoned across the front of something?

I’ve been trying to pick up that Ivory Coast jersey for some time, think it works as an alternative TFK jersey when the official one is in the wash. Can only get them with Drogba on the back though and I’ve been trying to get one with Eboue.

Really hope United go with the Green & Gold one!

The dutch away kit is my favourite of the world cup though so far. Haven’t bought an England jersey since the red one from 2006 but the latest red one looks decent.

:smiley:

Have worn these on occasion also Runt, depending on availability. Granted I probably buy mine in the adult section unlike you.

Neither were you Link :smiley:

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 462075”]
I’ve been trying to pick up that Ivory Coast jersey for some time, think it works as an alternative TFK jersey when the official one is in the wash. Can only get them with Drogba on the back though and I’ve been trying to get one with Eboue.[/quote]

Where have you seen this Tinnion? Online or in the shops?

Nice work, noddy.

I’m hope you’ve been keeping well lately, mate.

Some options for CLG, Tiger, The Brisbane Lion and Mrs Rocko

Abi Clancy in the Ingerlund kit

Alice Bregoli the girlfriend of Alberto Gilardino

Diego Forlan’s wife Zaira Nara

Gael Clichy’s wife Charlene Suric

Luli Fernandez - girlfriend of Pablo Mouche

Marcell Jansen’s wife Julia Godicke

Susana Werner - Julio Cesar’s other half and Ronaldo’s ex

Holy sweet mother of jaysus, Clichy’s bint is one of the hottest women i’ve ever seen.

never had much time for the predator. Puma are where its it, cheap pairs of last years models on www.prodirectsoccer.com

on gloves, the new PFS tribe are excellent

Ya preds aren’t as comfortable as some others, i used to have lovely SPL Puma kings, they were sweet. But i bought preds once and i got used to them, i take frees, corners and all that lark in soccer and GAA, and i found when i went to another boot i struggled to change over, so i went back to preds.

Might try Puma again though, and just take the pain for a couple of games/trainings.

its not often it happens kev but yer spot on here,shes tidy.

puma kings are your only man when it comes to boots

i shouldnt bight to what is such an obvious WUM but what “sport” do you play- dont say that catholic church ridden agriball bullshit because that aint a sport fucko- i actually played it to a extremly high standard & never once did i consider anything but a quaint rural pastime

KOH
NCC