Association Football Kits

Well i played a higher “level” of “Association Football” than i ever played gaelic football (supposedly) and going by general standards of fitness, application, coaching, support and media coverage i would compare MSL, LSL, Intermediate Cup etc with junior A football. There or thereabouts anyway. But i’m talking about Cork club football, so it may vary from county to county.

The fact that you call it an “extremely high standard” shows you know where its at.

Mind you, playing Sigerson in Maynooth in the 90’s is about the same standard as Junior A in Cork nowadays.

ive a pair of the v1.10 puma speedcat serious boot, unreal light. noticed a huge shift towards puma in the dressing room of late. not near as many preds too expensive even online

The Hammers kit for next season. Near enough the same jersey but new crest and sponsor. 3 of our new signings for next year show it off in this picture

Eh, WTF?

Haven’t you heard?

The bird? :smiley:

Some decent work there with the photoshop. Thought it was an old photo but Frank was never that thin wearing a hammers jersey and Terry never played for em either.

Hm

+1

Zola out, Terry and Frank joint managers. Joey Cole jumping ship too. We’re the new force we are :wink:

I’m surprised lampard togged out for that? I thought himself and hammers fans despised each other?

Hm. Just on BBC site, hadn’t heard this news story. :unsure:

Good to see the King of Rome turned out on the night.

Fat Frank will always be a fat cunt but if he’s banging them in for us I won’t mind.

More pics of this massive event down East End way. I can safely predict the Hammers will finish top three next year…

This thread should be used to advertise the dazzling array of Bandage/Rocke designed TFK casual wear to some of our newer members:

Some of the retro gear is good enough to be married in:

This selection needs no comment:

http://thefreekick.spreadshirt.ie/p7

i played minor football for de duds too

btw a game of fifa is a higher standard of sport than a all ireland final

you’re from at aeronautical background, you don’t have to justify yourself to anyone

thats very true mate- as my people always say an airplane flies because of a principle discovered by Bernoulli, not Marconi :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
zing

ncc 1 kev 0

i thought you would appreciate that :lol: :lol:

:unsure:

Burst my Kings during the week so bought a pair of predators but don’t know if they are the ones mentioned above.

http://www.paragonsports.com/images/large/3-g03337_blackwhitered_cl.jpg

And then spotted these on sale and couldn’t leave them behind (not the exact boots as below but similar)

http://i.s.shopwiki.com/i/data/__Umbro+Speciali+Statement+SG+football+boots/300x300/6/21/752/aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy5saXR0bGV3b29kcy5jb20vaXMvaW1hZ2UvTGl0dGxld29vZHMvcHJvZERldGFpbE1haW5UPyRwcm9kRGV0YWlsTWFpbiQmJHByb2RfaW1nPUE5MTJfU1A3MDZfNjBfSkgxNDh4==.jpg

Both pairs for 100 notes. Can’t go wrong.

Ya Runt, they are the newer preds. Different studs to what i had though.