Association Football Kits

Shootjerseys.fun is still a website why are you using the .vip version mate?

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Anywhere for decent knock off clobber that’s not just jerseys? Tackies and the likes for example?

the milk market

2 Likes

Dunno how they get away with selling the tools there every Saturday morning

I don’t know how they survive doing it. The amount of them there and they seem to sell fuck all

MandM Direct always thought was a decent site. I’ve picked up some decent enough stuff there for relatively cheap

Have a gander on boohoo

Edit: just saw you said tackies, don’t think they’d be the place for them.

Sorry @Copper_pipe any idea what this means when ordering a jersey?

Name + Number: (3)

New Font(+US$ 2.00)Original Font(+US$ 5.00)
Blank $0.00

Is that just if you want the name of a player and his number on it? As if I click yes to either you never get an option to elaborate, would prefer to leave it blank anyway.

This site is safe enough you’ve bought a few things from them? Seems to be no PayPal option they’ll have to get credit card details

If getting a jersey the Thai Versions are the better quality. Have never got a player version.

I think the font options will either be the Premier League font or the UEFA font if applicable.

I’ve never had an issue anyway.

Drop Vivian a WhatsApp and she’ll sort you out.

+86 182 7483 4613

1 Like

Who on earth is she? I’m going to buy a few soccer jersies.

She’s essentially running the place.

The whole thing sounds dodgy as fuck :joy::joy:

From the website.

Says the fella buying knock-off jerseys :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was about to say!!

1 Like

Okay fellas, an actual new kit. This one shows solidarity with the children of Palestine

Did they make it?

1 Like

Any items in particular that you’re after?

The FashionReps subreddit is a good resource.

Buying can be a bit tedious though, you have to buy via an agent. Different sellers have different quality of product.

There was one good one on a telegram group I was on before but seems to be kaput. Worked direct with Chinese knock off merchants!

They’re a shower of wankers with a minority with good intentions.