Association Football Kits

Says offline payment and by card then or paypal when I contact Vivian, have you used securely lately?

Haven’t used them in a while.

Message Vivian and see what the craic is sure. Can always use a revolut single use card for it.

1 Like

Thank you

cc @Smark @Jayo76

1 Like

Going through some amount of jerseys for a club so in favour of sustainability

2 Likes

What’s the fit like?

Grand. Keep an eye on the size guide though.

1 Like

When you do an order Viv will send you a payment request through PayPal and you can pay that amount. Don’t use PayPal’s exchange rate.
Have bought heaps of kits and tracksuits for the young lad and few tops for myself - trackie bottoms hit and miss. I always pay the express delivery.
Viv can send you link for some designer stuff too - it’s a separate site where she’ll send password. Stuff is ok quality.

1 Like

Did you get much use out of the Canada Goose jacket?

2 Likes

Haven’t worn it since I crashed the E-scooter

1 Like

I ordered a couple of jerseys and Vivian was very easy to deal with.

Was at this one with my younger brother and my Mayo supporting Dad. Remember meeting Des Cahill in some sort of Marquee beforehand. Scorching hot day, Sat just to the left of the ‘stand’ as the camera would look at it. Val Daly ran the show that day. A Galway side that was unlucky to lose to Tyrone in the All Ireland Semi final. Remember the auld fella losing the head with Ray Dempsey on more than one occasion. He always considered him to be a lazy bollox. Going home that day, it would be hard to believe that Mayo would be within a kick of a ball to win an All Ireland the following year. Great days.

I’d rate that as a smashing Mayo jersey. The splash of white is sadly missed.

Better than anything the FAI could ever come up with

That’s awful. Probably the same shit O’Neills quality as of late as well.

1 Like

I never knew this existed and it may very well be the greatest thing I have ever seen

It’s not a patch on this. The patches on this would be the Premier League logos and the stupid yoke down the bottom of the sort which manufacturers used to inexplicably include on mid 1990s replica shirts.

This was part of a shortlived minor trend for denim effect shirts, of which USA 1994 and Dublin 2002 were other examples.

Newcastle and adidas was a golden union. This shirt was fucking glorious

As was this

4 Likes

One of the top 23 football shirts of all time at least. ICONIC. It was all downhill after that, it couldn’t be other way. Once you’ve reached the mountain top in terms of kit design…well, you know the rest.

That kit design is an integral part of the enduring legend of Keegan’s Newcastle that season. You don’t get remembered like Keegan’s Newcastle did if you’re wearing a dog of a kit with asymmetric stripes with Wonga splashed across the front.

1 Like

Its why Donegal’s 2012 All Ireland, while glorious, will forever be tainted, by that godawful jersey.