Astana vs Celtic and vice versa

Injury time

1 Like

All over

Bit of a dive from Dembelle there. Was the first peno a gimme from the ref as well?

Great play by Dembele.

Christ, we need to sign a few players.

Both clear penalties

Bring on those Dundalk pricks

2 Likes

Super link up play from Dembele and Griffiths to create the second one. More reckless defending.

That was more nervy than it needed to be but a well deserved win. They didn’t really create anything, one volley that the lad missed at the near post, and then the goal which was really well taken but came from nothing - not unlike our goal in Astana in that respect.

Raucous scenes now.

We’re the Kazakh team on a win bonus from Celtic : they were awful

I doubt it, mate.

Standing section looks awesome. Hope you’re enjoying your duties as capo tonight, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

3 Likes

Didn’t realise that Buff Egan “Hail, Hail” thing was a Celtic thing

Yep.fuck scumdalk

Is it too early to speculate that O’Connell might be good? Played very well again tonight.

Went to a few pubs down the South Main Street looking for to watch the fuckin match, gonna just check here in the future. Fuck it, through anyway. They’ll end up getting Dundalk now.

Is he soft in the head or something ? Comes by that way on his page.

Yes, very

Dundalk would beat them…

2 Likes

It’s likely. If I was a dundalk fan Id be thrilled with that draw.

Yeah, he was solid and showed good composure. He seems fairly comfortable on the ball too.

I’m not that pushed about the Scott Sinclair signing. I think tonight’s game again showed the need for quality central midfield player above anything else. We’ll hopefully have Bitton back for the next round but we need to be moving beyond McGregor and Armstrong. Brown can still do a job in a screening capacity and I don’t know what’s happening with Johansen now.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Celtic vs Astana and vice versa :shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: