Aston Villa

ive been saying it here for a a while but they are NOW in serious trouble

Hitler invades poland.

Lambo has to go, he got slatted on stan collymore’s show, the fans have turned against him

how do you slat someone?

is that retard Ciaran Clarke still playing?

Sub today. No 6.

Weimann and gabby are supposed to have a fallen out with Lambert, he has lost the dressing room, given been drafted in as assistant manger is a strange one considering it was lambert that froze him out at VP.

Any manager that is willing to play Grant Holt as the main striker when points are a premium doesn’t deserve a job

@Rintintin what’s going on?

+1

Their last two games are away to City and Spurs and they currently trail Swansea today, they badly need something in today’s game or next week’s home fixture against Hull.

I fancy Sunderland to pick up 7 points out a remaining 12.
Fulham to get 6 out of a remaining 9.
Norwich to get 3 out of a remaining 9
West Brom to get 6 out of a remaining 12.

So if Villa fail to pick up anything from their remaining games they are goosed.

Johnjo Selvey scored a goal of the season candidate today for 2-1

I think Villa will stay up simply because the league is of a terrible standard right now. They will probably stay up without getting another point. Sick of this circling the drain the last 3 seasons. Time for Lerner to move on as his cost cutting has gone to ridiculous proportions. Rumour has it. Larry Ellison is lined up to buy the club on the condition they stay up. I won’t hold my breath. Lambert must go either way. He is a tactical dinosaur.

Fulham 2 up against Hull.

Hull and Villa game will be a 6 pointer as things stand.

Hull bring it back to 2-2.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 937317, member: 2533”]Fulham 2 up against Hull.

Hull and Villa game will be a 6 pointer as things stand.[/QUOTE]
Long equaliser.

Amazingly if Utd beat norwich today and Cardiff v Sunderland is a draw vill aee safe with 3 games left and that is the worst Villa side I have seen in my 25 years following them.

Incorrect.

If Fulham win their last two games they will finish on 37 points.

If Sunderland draw tomorrow and pick up 6 points from their last 3 games they will finish on 36 points.

If Villa lose their remaining 3 games they will finish on 35 points meaning Villa, Norwich and Cardiff go down.

Fulham Cardiff and Norwich gone.

Norwich look fucked.

Cardiff need a win tomorrow while Fulham are in a tough situation but it’s not beyond them to win their last two games away in Stoke and at home to Crystal Palace. Sunderland really need a win tomorrow and I’m confident they can then get at least 4 points from their last three games.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 937365, member: 2533”]Norwich look fucked.

Cardiff need a win tomorrow while Fulham are in a tough situation but it’s not beyond them to win their last two games away in Stoke and at home to Crystal Palace. Sunderland really need a win tomorrow and I’m confident they can then get at least 4 points from their last three games.[/QUOTE]

Southampton’s win over Everton a godsend for Norwich. If Arsenal win their two home games against Newcastle & West Brom, they’ll have 4th place wrapped up with a game to spare and will probably send a weakened side to Carrow Road last day of the season, just 6 days before the Cup Final.

I think 36 points will be the requirement and one more win will only leave Norwich on 35 points. Norwich also need something from the games against United or Chelsea.