Aston Villa

Oi Richards, Fuck Off. Fuck off Micah Richards you prick

:grinning:

1 Like

“There’s kids here, mind your language”

“They’re been at the fackin match awri?”

1 Like

The lifeblood of the game.

Forget the “33rd Game”, Garde, Bacuna, Gestede Richards et al would probably gladly pack up and play out the whole EPL in Qatar or somewhere instead every season.

Watching them on MOTD.

Amazing to think that these are professional footballers, in particular the defenders.

Horrible back pass to the keeper and numerous random passes that were intercepted by the Man City players.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Important win today. Liverpool at home next week.

Another three points coming up so.

Remi Garde sacked as manager of the villa.

1 Like

2 wins from 20 games. You’d fancy your chances to make a better fist of it yourself.

1 Like

Embarrassing here at home to Chelsea. 0-4.

a disgrace

Fucking state of these cunts :joy:

https://twitter.com/AVFCIreland/status/722400919925690368

He’ll be back when they’re promoted

1 Like

Team Captain leading by example. :slight_smile:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7085727/Gabby-Agbonlahor-pictured-on-laughing-gas-and-drinking-in-London-hotel-on-night-Aston-Villa-were-relegated.html

That’s ridiculous. I still went to the pub at the weekend back when I worked in Anglo Irish Bank, even after the share price started plummeting. Agbonlahor is entitled to a Hugh Heinz in his own spare time.

1 Like

He has a load of coke on his nose in that picture. Fucking hot cheap tarts. Legend.

What’s the deal with footballers and fucking laughing gas fuck sake?! Are they retarded or what? After been caught a few weeks ago what the fuck was he doing jumping into pictures and cans of gas and balloon in mouth again, did he not think they’d get out of something

I see Stan Petrov is making a comeback for next season :clap:

1 Like

Sold to a Chinese businessman today. Roberto Di Matteo expected to be named as manager

Lerners statement.