Aston Villa

Grealish will be an absolute snip for some side now. Would be a great signing for any of the top 6.

2 Likes

That’s Steve Bruce for you.

Lizzie trying to shut down her nephew’s team, what a geebag.

She shut down the famous royal Glasgow Rangers . No one is safe .

3 Likes

1 Like

Villa are completely fucked. In their remaining fixtures they have Chelsea, Arsenal, Wolves, Man Utd and Liverpool. I might check out the odds for them to be relegated.

4/11. Everyone knows they’re going down.

Wow.

I never doubted for a moment that the lads would dig themselves out of this.

However, I think Watford will get something against lazy Arsenal on the last day of the season, maybe even a win, and Bournemouth could definitely beat Everton too. The best thing for Villa would be if West Ham could get a point against Man Utd tomorrow and then they’d have nothing to play for in the final game but I think that’s unlikely.

1 Like

West Ham are safe, way better goal difference, 13 better than Villa, 14 better than Watford. Game in hand too.

I would say that Moysie is looking to catch Palace who are stuck on 42 points.

Grealish is a classy player, there’s a touch Of Gareth bale about him

They are completely different players. There is literally nothing to compare them only possibly a haircut

3 Likes

And their quad muscles. Huge win for Villa last night. I’d fancy them against West Ham.

Villa were quite good against Everton as well, they’re coming into form at the right time.

They were unlucky against Everton conceding so late, they could have decided that fate was against them but luck balances out over a season and they had their fair share last night with that header hitting off the post and bouncing into the arms of Reina. Man City dishing out a hammering last night to Watford eases the pressure now with the goal difference situation. I think for most Villa fans if you asked them a month or 2 ago that it would be entirely in their own hands with a game against West Ham on last day of the season they would have taken it.

1 Like

Villa goal difference is only 1 better than Watford.

Woolwich will probably field a reserve team against Watford to rest up for the FA Cup Final.

Be tough luck on Villa if they win, say 0-1 at West Ham and Watford go and beat the Woolwich reserves 0-3.

We are staying up -

we are staying up!!!

That could easily happen. I have no faith in Arsenal whatsoever.

Fuck Watford. Up The Villa

1 Like