Aston Villa

They wont want to finish out side the top 10 and they wont want to fall into an FA cup final after two losses to teams in the relegation. Last league game at home, they’ll be out for a win.

They’ve already secured a Top10 finish and St Totteringham’s Day is gone on them too.

Explain please! I watched the arsenal match last night, grealish was very attack minded out on the left mostly,not afraid to take on players and created plenty of chances, not afraid to shoot either, As I said there was a touch of Gareth bale off him

It is a bizarre comparison. Apples and oranges.

Grealish likes to play golf

1 Like

Bale at his best was all about pace and power, and was very direct.

Grealish is a much more cerebral and creative type. He’s a very skilful type, a dribbler with an eye for a killer pass.

I don’t think they’re similar at all as players.

2 Likes

Bale is a whole different animal though, not as exciting but outstanding, needs to leave the shit show he’s at now, wasting his talent

He doesn’t care. Just taking the money.

1 Like

Maybe but it must be Uber frustrating

It was never in doubt.

Shit. You beat me to it. UTV

1 Like

A great club.

Belong in the big time.

1 Like

3-0 against Fulham means that Villa have started the season by winning two matches that could potentially prove to be relegation 6-pointers. A fantastic start. I have a cheeky bet on Villa to finish top 6 @50/1 and it’s now down to 20/1.

Grealish, McGinn and new signing Watkins were all good today but Fulham were absolutely shit, even Hourihane looked good against them. New signing Cash looks like a decent PL player but new goalkeeper Martinez looked very shaky, having saved a penalty on his debut last week.

Liverpool next week will be a defeat presumably.

Yes but next week is a free hit. We wouldn’t have got 6 points from these 2 fixtures last year. Signings this so far look good but need another couple

1 Like

It will be a couple of years before Villa are 4th in the league again so I may as well throw this up.

McGinniesta will walk all over the dopers.

I wouldn’t be sure, it depends where they are on their caffeine cycle.

I’d like to repost that table but I failed. But UTV

1 Like

McGinn had his first good game in about a year against a team that will be doing well to get 20 points. Calm down

Huh?

McGinniesta was one of Villa’s best players last season and he broke his foot in that time.