Athletics Thread

He’ll feel right at home with all that bunting

3 Likes

Just looking at the walking race here, fuck me its a dumb fucking event. There us no sign at all of those weird little cheating Cark cunts Rob the Racist & Marion.
London looks absolutely stunning.

1 Like

He was lapped by the leader about 45 minutes ago. :smile:

1 Like

It’s a farce of a thing. Sure they are running. There’s only about 7 in the women’s final. Great hole on Heffernans wife

The women’s race leader is expected to beat the World Record by close to 4 minutes… :smile:

1 Like

I knew I was seeing something special

A lot of Cork weirdos down here supporting the racist

I know shag-all about athletics. What did this Heffernan bloke do that everyone describes him as a racist?

He abused Romanians

Sure lookatit. You only have to hear this bollox open his mouth to see what a cork weirdo he is

During a race or in an interview?

2 1/2 minutes she knocked off her existing World Record time. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Whatever gimp of a way they have of running but they build up some arses on the women in this event

Remember that Roma kid with fair hair and blue eyes who was briefly taken away from her parents and into care a few years back because social services didn’t believe she was really theirs? Robbie the racist tweeted that the family were “dirty scumbags” and that all of them should be shipped out.

Is there a thread that could be bumped to gauge the TFK reaction?

I’m sure you can imagine

Farah no longer wants to be called Mo

Search for the Cork Weirdo thread

What do we call him now? Epo Farah?

4 Likes

Farah, all else aside, is a bit of a dick tbh.

1 Like