Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) šŸ

Iā€™'d have a do on Mirren purely for the dirty reputation she has,but theres always an outside chance that at her age she might have a prolapse when you disembark.

Kim Cattrell for sureā€¦ i donā€™t think youā€™d be able to walk away when sheā€™s done with ya!

Excellent.

[quote=ā€œMacā€]Kim Cattrall - Samantha from Sex and the City. Cant believe how old she is -

Born on 21st August 1956 according to Google[/quote]

I find it a bit ironic that they only become shaggable if theyā€™re over 45

Theyā€™re all shaggable - I was just strictly following Pukeā€™s stipulation!

Heather makes the cut.

Born in 1961.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Heather makes the cut.

Born in 1961.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase/heatherlocklear/heather_locklear1_300_400.jpg[/quote]

Straight in at number 1

Iā€™ve a hardon for Linda Martin. I realise itā€™s sick.

You didnt need to share that with us Clarkey. Ugh!

Grand pair of legs on her Flano. Although theyā€™d look better wrapped around my waist.

liz o donnell?
Pat kennyā€™s wifeā€¦

I was only saying to Ben last night that I wouldnt mind a go of Hazel Irving, the bird that does the snooker on BBC. She must be in the age bracket weā€™re talking about.

your only asking for trouble with that oneā€¦certain members of this forums will be be giving you grief as she is more than likely a hun(colloquail language)

Anneka Rice must be around that age. Iā€™d defo bang her.

Thereā€™s some 50-year-old Colombian model that I stumbled upon on the web a while back. I canā€™t remember her name but sheā€™s ridiculously hot - Iā€™ll do some research on her later this evening and post a picture.

Elle Macpherson is 45 I believe so she is eligible. :wink:

What about Jerry Hall?

The only that would put me off is after years of having Micks massive lips sucking her button she might be find me lacking in the oral stakes.

Hereā€™s this auld Colombian bitch.

She would definitely get it.

Born in 1956.

Amparo Grisales:

http://e1.news1.yimg.com/e1.yimg.com/ne/070613/telemundo/i11817517201alejandra1.jpg

Bump

I see Kim and I share more than the same birthday.

What about Sue Barker off the quiz They Think Its All Over? I reckon sheā€™d be a demon in the sack for some reason, Iā€™d say sheā€™d ate the balls clean off ya

Also Jodie Foster(Rumour has it sheā€™s a muff diver though, and fair play 2her), Sheā€™s some bird though

1 Like