Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Here she is last week so

[ATTACH=full]2360[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2360[/ATTACH] She doesn’t look a day over 60 here.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1088795, member: 180”]Here she is last week so

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Rene+Russo+26th+Annual+Producers+Guild+America+iQJTxAIUJ4sl.jpg[/QUOTE]
Still would. She’s at the bafta’s, looking lovely.

I just noticed on mbbs post “her struggles with bi polar”. Theres your red flag right there

I’m looking to ride her Art, not listen to her (long) life story

You dont have to with bi polar, youll just end up like elaine o hara

I have a touch of Bi-Polar, Art. So does Larry Flynt. And we’re alright. I’m going to write to Rene.

T’would be would be worth it, for a while anyway.

I lived with a gorgeous bipolar woman for 5 years. The most intense five years of my long an illustrious life. The lows were low, but the highs… they were pretty fucking high.
I wouldn’t do it again, but I’m glad I went on that roller coaster ride way back when. Some memories (and mammaries too).

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1088840, member: 2648”]T’would be would be worth it, for a while anyway.

I lived with a gorgeous bipolar woman for 5 years. The most intense five years of my long an illustrious life. The lows were low, but the highs… they were pretty fucking high.
I wouldn’t do it again, but I’m glad I went on that roller coaster ride way back when. Some memories (and mammaries too).[/QUOTE]

Could she not control it with SSRIs/other treatment or whatever?

I see @myboyblue got to lovely Suzanna before me. This pic does the lovely Ms Hoffs more justice…

[ATTACH=full]2361[/ATTACH]

Theres a distinct difference between bird and bloke bi polar in my experiebce: bloke bi polar generally harm themselves physically and mentally, the women have a scorched earrth policy to harm every living thing in their path in every possible way

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1088840, member: 2648”]T’would be would be worth it, for a while anyway.

I wouldn’t do it again, but I’m glad I went on that roller coaster ride way back when. Some memories (and mammaries too).[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen the high in bipolar is where the main problem is. The high isn’t like a high you may get from drugs etc, the person completely loses the run of themselves and is liable to do anything. It is almost a form of madness.

I know of an example where a lady suffering from bipolar in an elation stage became obsessed that her husband was abusing their young kids. There was no evidence of it and all she was going on was ‘mother’s intuition’. She called the guards and everything who had to naturally investigate it and question the husband and, even worse, the kids. This all in a small rural town. The guards found nothing but this didn’t stop her obsession. That elation stage can last for months.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1088951, member: 24”]From what I have seen the high in bipolar is where the main problem is. The high isn’t like a high you may get from drugs etc, the person completely loses the run of themselves and is liable to do anything. It is almost a form of madness.

I know of an example where a lady suffering from bipolar in an elation stage became obsessed that her husband was abusing their young kids. There was no evidence of it and all she was going on was ‘mother’s intuition’. She called the guards and everything who had to naturally investigate it and question the husband and, even worse, the kids. This all in a small rural town. The guards found nothing but this didn’t stop her obsession. That elation stage can last for months.[/QUOTE]
Fucking hell. That’s the elation stage?

i think @farmerinthecity may have the elevated and elated mixed up

I have a friend who has a kid with a bi polar girl after a one night stand. when she’s elevated she is a force of nature, she’s kicked 7 lumps of shite out of him, her mother and gave a decent account of herself against the arresting garda. in court she was all sweetness and niceness until my friend (in an exceptionally rare move for an unmarried father) was given full custody and then she had to be forcefully removed to St ita’s by 2 gardai.

it’s been horrific for him and the kid, but if she takes her meds she’s quite ok

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1088955, member: 179”]i think @farmerinthecity may have the elevated and elated mixed up

I have a friend who has a kid with a bi polar girl after a one night stand. when she’s elevated she is a force of nature, she’s kicked 7 lumps of shite out of him, her mother and gave a decent account of herself against the arresting garda. in court she was all sweetness and niceness until my friend (in an exceptionally rare move for an unmarried father) was given full custody and then she had to be forcefully removed to St ita’s by 2 gardai.

it’s been horrific for him and the kid, but if she takes her meds she’s quite ok[/QUOTE]
That is fuckin nuts. Very difficult for everyone involved, must be very hard for the sufferer to maintain relationships as well. I always thought bi-polar was a highs/lows in a depression/happiness type condition, obviously there’s a lot more at work.

[ATTACH=full]2364[/ATTACH]
Caroline Proust 47.
The eyes have it.

As the brother of the lady mentioned above said to me - ‘in my opinion there’s only one thing worse than depression, that’s elation’.

Most people with bipolar have to be hospitalised during the elation period. Stephen Fry spoke of getting the ferry with the aim of driving to Denmark to live, while he was high. Cops and all looking for him.

I think the missus has this

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1089026, member: 24”]As the brother of the lady mentioned above said to me - ‘in my opinion there’s only one thing worse than depression, that’s elation’.

Most people with bipolar have to be hospitalised during the elation period. Stephen Fry spoke of getting the ferry with the aim of driving to Denmark to live, while he was high. Cops and all looking for him.[/QUOTE]
Interesting-ddn’t realise it was that extreme. We have a friend who we diagnosed as being bi-polar but he wouldn’t be as extreme as that. He has wild mood swings and has no empathy for others. He can purely only see things from his viewpoint and is unbearable to be around when he is in a bad mood. We were all sure it was bi-polar or somewhere on that spectrum but maybe he’s just a fucking asshole.