Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 1088722, member: 58”][ATTACH=full]2359[/ATTACH]

61 this week. Sixty fucking one![/QUOTE]

Mutt.

Fire up a picture of her and her age and we’ll take a look so mate.

Ha!

There are varying degrees of bipolar severity of course. But this notion that there is something good in the high part of bipolar is a complete misconception from what I have seen.

The elation phase manifests itself differently in different people.
I had a mate that was bi-polar. One time the he was picked up by the police walking naked on the side of a major highway, dancing and spinning around. He told the cops he was “walking to Jerusalem”. That was pretty extreme though and those episodes were fairly rare, he had maybe 3 episodes like that over the 20 years I knew him. More often than not in his manic phase he was an incredible person to be around. He would be vivacious, extremely mentally sharp, full of all kinds of great insight and intuition. He would be bursting with psychic energy and on the go non-stop. Then he would inevitably crash into the aforementioned deep depression, and would not leave his apt for sometimes weeks at a time.

The ex I lived with wasn’t quite that bad, at least in the ups and downs, and never had any extreme elations. But she was prone to some crazy shit on a whim. One example…
Her… “I’m going to New Orleans, are you coming?” …
Me - "What?.. It’s 8pm on a Wednesday… New Orleans is over a 1000 miles away… "
Her - “yeah, we would get there by tomorrow evening if we take turns driving”
Me - “ah, well, we both have to go to work tomorrow.”
Her - “fuck work, are you fucking coming or not?”
Me - “Can I think about it for 5 minutes?”

When she was elated, she would be incredibly productive, she would roll out reams of work (she was a writer and worked in academia), and her creativity was at it’s peak.
On meds she was a very normal person, so much so that she was thought it made her too boring and normal and curbed her creativity and she would stop taking the meds. She hated being ‘normal’.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1089085, member: 2648”]The elation phase manifests itself differently in different people.
I had a mate that was bi-polar. One time the he was picked up by the police walking naked on the side of a major highway, dancing and spinning around. He told the cops he was “walking to Jerusalem”. That was pretty extreme though and those episodes were fairly rare, he had maybe 3 episodes like that over the 20 years I knew him. More often than not in his manic phase he was an incredible person to be around. He would be vivacious, extremely mentally sharp, full of all kinds of great insight and intuition. He would be bursting with psychic energy and on the go non-stop. Then he would inevitably crash into the aforementioned deep depression, and would not leave his apt for sometimes weeks at a time.

The ex I lived with wasn’t quite that bad, at least in the ups and downs, and never had any extreme elations. But she was prone to some crazy shit on a whim. One example…

When she was elated, she would be incredibly productive, she would roll out reams of work (she was a writer and worked in academia), and her creativity was at it’s peak.
On meds she was a very normal person, so much so that she was thought it made her too boring and normal and curbed her creativity and she would stop taking the meds. She hated being ‘normal’.[/QUOTE]

Nice insight there, mate.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1089085, member: 2648”]The elation phase manifests itself differently in different people.

On meds she was a very normal person, so much so that she was thought it made her too boring and normal and curbed her creativity and she would stop taking the meds. She hated being ‘normal’.[/QUOTE]

You should have taken her to New Orleans, you prick.

That’s a commandment you’re after breaking.

I did, or more like she took me.
I don’t remember much about those few days, I was so off my head. I do remember the drive home on the Sunday was an absolute cunt, we almost tore the heads off each other and she got pulled over for speeding in three different states and was completely indignant and borderline verbally abusive to the cops each time. How she/we didn’t end up in jail I’ll never know.

Susanna Hoffs, of the Bangles

[ATTACH=full]2440[/ATTACH]

Hoffs has now been posted on each of the last 3 pages of this thread. Shes some bird but.

Inspired me to google her. I’ll whack one off to this later.:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zzGQJHZ0Qk

Out fucking standing :clap:

And to think, Jay Roach nailed her down, the fucker :eek:

vhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Jay_Roach_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg/220px-Jay_Roach_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

He converted to Judaeism to marry her, fair enough I’d say.

Mexican First Lady AngĂŠlica Rivera, 46

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1099590, member: 24”]Susanna Hoffs, of the Bangles

[ATTACH=full]2440[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/68418/wolf-whistle-o.gif

Susanna Hoffs :clap:

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/susanna-hoffs-performs-at-2014-stagecoach-festival-in-indio_1.jpg [QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1101374, member: 686”]Susanna Hoffs :clap:[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]2473[/ATTACH]
Logan, 42 next month

Oh yes!!

Thread favourite Susanna Hoffs singing Eternal Flame in a karaoke bar:
http://video.vulture.com/video/Susanna-Hoffs-Jams-Bangles-Kara#.VQm54YqsYeo.twitter

I always preferred vicki peterson to hoffs(probably because she wore slutty stockings and FMBs)
The years have been kind enough too(a lot less surgery than hoffs as well)

And in her prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04HSg0YZi9E

Should also point out that pat kennys missus is looking mighty fine for 52
http://cdn1.independent.ie/incoming/article31063508.ece/a87fa/MOBILE/w600-2x/Run%20All%20Night%20025.jpg