Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Oh I so would. :slight_smile:

Ah good aul Sam. A poster here could tell you a fair few stories about Sam. Although it was one of his mates that actually went out with her.

I think she may have said her Irish ex had a serious drink problem and hung around with drunks! Said person may post up shit football bets around here but I don’t think he’s a drunk.

Oh Sam had a thing about shoving bic biros up a certain place while shagging…said mate soon learned to hide all biros, pencils and other apparatus from around the bed at night.

7 Likes

:anguished:

Informative rating

1 Like

:open_mouth:

1 Like

She’s turned into a lovely lady all the same.

It was around 95/96 when he was with her. I actually had a few beers in Southgate with her fella the night before the '95 All Ireland.

I was mad for gargle, he just wanted a quiet few pints before going back to get biros shoved up his hole. Instead of going home I got a tube into London and ended up buying two yokes off a barmaid.

Ended up off me head and walked miles home after trying to mooch the barmaid. Met @funtime the day after for pints and watched the game in the Swan in Stockwell. Ended up off the head again.

4 Likes

How the hell did an Engkish lady like her end up rubbing shoulders with the likes of ye? :smile:

Speaking of ladies

3 Likes

Would, definitely would,
Yeah, I would

He answered an ad to rent a spare room in a house in London. A four bedroom house with three birds already living there, one being Sam…low an behold a few weeks later he was in her room getting biros shoved up his ass.

11 Likes

Sounds like a win win really.

1 Like

You’re friend is a lucky man. He sounds like the type that if he fell into a barrel of tits he’d come up sucking a tit, with a biro also shoved up his ass.

1 Like

A fucking biro?! Would she not have had the decency to at least use her finger?!

The pen is mightier than the sword.

9 Likes

Ah yes :clap:

Ould AT Cross is spinning in his grave as we type.

ohhh, suits you sir.

Could have been one of those multi colored Bic ones I guess

1 Like

Can anyone provide an update on how the Hoffs is these days?

Fuck yee.

6 days ago.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok lads first off apologies.

I got his ex birds mixed up. Sam did go out with him at one stage and went to the poster on here’s wedding, which I also attended but can’t remember her, to be fair it was just before she got the role in Emmerdale.

She wasn’t the biro bird although she did say in The Sun article that her ex was a drunk and hung around with a gang of Irish dipsos.

The rear rammer was his other ex and daughter or step daughter of ex Scottish Manager Craig Brown.

I trust this clarifies the situation.

5 Likes

At breakfast the morning after the wedding Sam asked her fella for a bite of his sausage and all the lads pissed themselves laughing at the table.

Maybe this was still playing on her mind when she was being interviewed for that article years later.

1 Like