Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) šŸ

Apology accepted.

Utter bullshit. You canā€™t appreciate the class of an older lady until at least 45, theyā€™re not even finished bearing children at 40 for Godā€™s sake.

We may need a poll on this.

1 Like

7 years on and you take a hissyfit over this now?

I accept your apology also.

Urgent Poll

The age for auld birds needs to be formalised.

• Over 45
  • Over 40

0 voters

1 Like

Interesting how as lads have gotten older, the requirement to raise the age of auld birds has grown. It may have some merit. Hard to call a bird auld at 40 when youā€™re that age or close enough to that age yourself I guess :pensive:

9 Likes

Got to be 45 minimum. Iā€™d say north of 47 probably myself. Otherwise just put them in the lovely ladies thread. ā€œAuld birdsā€ at 40 FFS. Theyā€™re just lovely, not auld.

2 Likes

theyā€™re just pictures you fucking tools

7 Likes

It has always been 40. Just because ye cunts are getting old now and are as old the the birds being posted the rules donā€™t change.

6 Likes

I put forward that this vote is unconstitutionary and ask that it be struck out.

No Iā€™ve been working off 45 all along. I think I only started posted on that thread properly this year and it was definitely pointed out that the ā€˜birdsā€™ had to be over 45.

Thereā€™d be fuck all difference between a bird at 35 and 40, thereā€™s a huge difference with 45 as a limit and itā€™s much more noteworthy and to be celebrated when they look shaggable at that age.

1 Like

Denied. The vote has been put to the people.

1 Like

As the OP noted, the age was dropped to 40 as I pointed out already. We canā€™t be held responsible for your tardiness or inability to follow guidelines.

This vote is unconstitutionary unless deemed so by those that matter.

Where was this pointed out?

Itā€™s 40 chaps. Most of us were early to mid 20s when this all kicked off and 40 seemed old back then. It stays at 40 regardless.

3 Likes

+1. Itā€™s 40.

And just to ensure that this post is deemed final enough Iā€™ll add the following:

End of.

2 Likes

Can we apply a temporary ban on this thread to @croppy_boy

To get this back on track, Natalie Imbruglia - exactly 40 and stunning:

5 Likes

Fair enough. It widens the scope considerably.

Is the vote being cancelled then?

Well over 45 is winning the poll and a poll result always carries sway around these parts.

1 Like