Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Take it up with @farmerinthecity

Just sayinemphasized text

It’s 40

1 Like

Throw up her Facebook profile there.

The poll is pretty close - will leave it open for a while longer. Despite the be efforts of @Bandage to implement a dictatorship, the result must surely stand. If it turns out that 45 is the lower age limit, anyone posting a bird younger than that will be labelled a paedo. Crying that “I didn’t know she was that young” will hold about as much weight as it would in a statutory rape trial.

2 Likes

The poll is invalid. If for no other reason other than the fact that we say so, and that you never even put a closing date on it.

It’s a cracking good post all the same.

As long as you go along with the belief that TFK is a democracy I guess.

Mothers of anarchy aka mrs Al bundy.

61 btw.

Paedo

Oi, its not glasagusban you’re talking to here.

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

She looks ropey enough in some photos, but at 61 still looks like she’d give tassoti a run for his money. So to speak.

2 Likes

Thanks flatty

You are more than welcome.

Is that Peggy Wanker?

No idea. I watched the first episode of “sons of anarchy” last night (meh), and she was in the lady Macbeth role.
I. Knew I had seen her before, but couldn’t place her. She is Peggy bundy. She’s also in futurama.
She’s hot for 61.

1 Like

Votes are in and 58% have decide that 45 years is the appropriate lower age limit. Well done to the “Yes” campaign. You pushed for change and the people have spoken.

1 Like

@bandage can you step in here like a good fella.