Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Thats some body all the same

That don’t matter

Lights off job. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Susanna Reid

3 Likes

Crazy how well Italian birds age

Former Raiders cheerleader, and current Mrs John Elway, Paige Green (48).

Difficult to get pictures without his fat head but you get the picture. She’s a thread-lockable specimen.

1 Like

Geena Davis, 60 (albeit 59 in some of these photos)

She makes my skin crawl. Especially that last photo.
Shudder.

4 Likes

The second last one does it for me, she has a neck like that fella from men in black

2 Likes

if i had to make love to a 60 year old woman id have no problem with it being her.

She’s one of thosewomen who plastic surgery makes look older.

The boys have a hard rule of thumb on 60 year old women. Well done to her surgeon.

Kim Waugh.

Australian horse trainer, boasting a 21% win rate over the last 12 months. Also married to a cricketer.

51 (FIDDY ONE)

1 Like

She would get “it”. I think it’s the eyebrows, but I would have to nominate her also for the people who look slow thread. A face of constant surprise.

1 Like

She gets bonus points for being a horsey type. And we’ve all heard the stories about horsey women.

1 Like

I would always imagine horsey women as being very “forward” in the sack. Although I’ll be absolutely honest here, I had one rule in my Tindering days and that was swiping left on women who had pictures of themselves on horses. Couldn’t be dealing with that shite.

She looks like a horse. They run for their own.

1 Like

Imbruglia

11 Likes

Was with a woman (she was a few years older than me at the time) that would be classed as horsey type back in the early noughties. All the stories are true! Unrale ride she was. Either she was on top or else on her knees, nothing else would do. Nice…

3 Likes

Over 45?