Auld lads whinging about having a few pints

Was only looking out for you here. You have a good night. Fuck the begrudgers.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been in a long time, canā€™t remember.

None of what you see on the counter is mine

Correct

1 Like

Fair play. Iā€™ll sup away and fart away. I already had a shit in the lounge when I came in , ahead of the cunts who piss all over the toilet seats

5 Likes

I thought Iā€™d get a few bits of gossip seeing as itā€™s on the north kerry route

Iconic

They must be delighted when they hear @cowpat is back from Spain. The pub probably has to order in a few Air Wicks in anticipation.

1 Like

The jacks were ok in the lounge. I only had one piss in the bar. Kept it to the lounge so I could ogle and nose at some totty eating in the lounge. (Maybe she went on and made a shit in the jacks in the ferrybridge or beyond)
If I were to mark the jacks out of 10, Iā€™d say 9, only for the cold coming in the door while I was sat on the bowl. Luckily enough, I always check for bog roll and all was ok .
You donā€™t get the same atmosphere in Spain so glad to have a few pints in the local.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll die on the battlefield for us lads comfortable enough to go for a shite in our publican houses. Stay strong brother!

1 Like

Thereā€™s a strategy to it. You just neee to know the drill

Not much of a local when youā€™ve to put but beer mats on your pint while out for a cancer stick.

What a post. :clap:

A very neat split in the hair. Thats a pony tail for sure.

A deviant if ever I saw one :grinning:

2 Likes

Very similar to TD Brendan Griffin from Kerry come to think of it.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to go on a complete bender!

1 Like

Do it mate.

Fucking work on the morning. Another week of talking bollocks on Teams.

2 Likes