Auld lads whinging about having a few pints

Fanny

Im off tomorrow

I’m off for the week

6 Likes

I know the very spot on which you were standing and have phone no’s for two of those in the photo.

Did not recognise your face though…

Great life entirely…

Are you over on the mainland having a Carling?

In Lanza just back in the apartment sideways after being on the piss in the sun since 1pm with one of my best mates we started primary school together in Caherdavin in 1978 and have been pals ever since, the wives who luckily enough get on joined us around 5pm, it’s days like today that makes me appreciate life, good friends are everything.

17 Likes

100%. One of my best friend’s buried his auld lad yesterday. There were five of us, including him, standing around the grave chatting afterwards. Friends since junior infants, even though we’re spread around the country. Pity that it’s mainly weddings and funerals we get the full complement together.

10 Likes

Which fellas out of curiosity?

Ice cold in Brannigans.

Coors is after getting unreal popular on draught. I wouldn’t be a lager fan but lads would say you can’t get a bad pint of it and no hangover

1 Like

Lower in calories too

1 Like

I feel like it replaced Budweiser on tap in most spots. A lot of lads I knew that were Bud diehards are now mainly Coors or in rarer cases Moretti.

It’s massively popular but it tastes like piss.

7 Likes

That, Bud and Rockshore are the holy Trinity of pisswater

2 Likes

I find I throw my best darts after 4 pints of Coors.

14 Likes

That’s because if memory serves me correctly, it’s like making love in a canoe… fucking close to water :grinning:

5 Likes

If your stuck with your standard rural pub options I’d go for Coors if I wanted a beer.

5 Likes