Ausbloodystralia

What do you reckon we do in Alice Springs? Nuke?

First of all, don’t listen to anything white supremacist Peter Dutton says.
Second, listen to First Nations leaders on how to deal with the immediate problems and reduce access to alcohol.
Third, deal with the influx of people from country who have been affected by flooding and climate change.

Whaddya expect, in a Masonic country?

You do know your beloved Labour party orchestrated the Stolen Generations?

@Julio_Geordio @Spidey - If you’re ever in the harbour city, be great to have you and the family over for a dip. :handshake:

1 Like

I’ll give you a shout if @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ever lifts the ban on long haul travel

2 Likes

fixed that mate

1 Like

Laz will pass on my details. :+1:

Happy Australia Day. It’s a day of celebration in England really as well. The day we got the Convict problem off our hands.

1 Like

Yep, now all you lot have is police officer and squaddie problem.

1 Like
1 Like

Novax is really going to stick it to the criminals. Treated him disgracefully last year and he comes back unmoved and walks all over the cunts. A bloody nose for all the vaccine cheerleaders on their 6th dose like @Bandage etc. What a legend

5 Likes

And a fudge you to the living the dream wankers like @Chucks_Nwoko obviously

He is a top drawer cunt, deserves a kicking.

https://twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/1741362277784396081?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

At least Oscar pistorius gave us a few jokes

From the headline I thought she had died in a crash and he was driving, I was thinking harsh enough what was he doing.

But no. Much more straight forward than that :see_no_evil:

Be interesting to see if he admits to doping or repeated head trauma and tries to blame that

He’d be known as a bit of an oddball.