Living the dream

1 Like

Your a lovely man @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

Very nice mate. Solid 8.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Get the kinnegar scraggy bay one next time

The 26th of Australia. A day of celebration and thanks giving to the native Australians for welcoming all peoples to this wonderful land.

Happy Straya Day guys! A morning at the beautiful La Perouse followed by an afternoon being fattened at the in-laws. Advance Australia Fair!

@Chucks_Nwoko DISCLAIMER: WE ACKNOWLEDGE ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER PEOPLES AS FIRST INHABITANTS AND THE TRADITIONAL CUSTODIANS OF THE LANDS WHERE WE LIVE, LEARN AND WORK. WE PAY OUR RESPECT TO THE ELDERS PAST AND PRESENT, FOR THEY HOLD THE MEMORIES, THE TRADITIONS AND CULTURE. ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Hope you had a great day mate.

1 Like

BlockquoteThe 26th of Australia. A day of celebration and thanks giving to the native Australians for welcoming all peoples to this wonderful land.

Blockquote

I don’t think the natives welcomed anyone did they? They didn’t have much of a choice at the time…

Were you there?

Were you

No. But I’m not making claims about natives to suit my own ideological outlook.

Some lads just aren’t cut out for the internet.

I never realised Australia Day celebrated the arrival of the British in Australia.

Happy whatever it is @Chucks_Nwoko and her Majesty’s subjects are celebrating today from all in the Mother Country.

2 Likes

Are you in tan land?

I’m in London for a few days.

Would they be your favourite dominion? Top 3?

Enjoy mate.

2 Likes

Be a few subbies not getting paid next week. Let’s hope they have sufficient bad debt insurance in place. :wink:

Few PQS in a spin this morning checking they haven’t overpaid on anything.
Didn’t no Grocon were gone. Resi market must be fucked. Sell up and off home farming with you.