Ausbloodystralia

didnt realise there was that much of a difference in flights- with a child though avoiding heathrow makes a big difference so its worth it

also dubai is well worth seeing & pretty cheap

Ya, was thinking you’d have the child in mind alright.

Dubai is tempting though, and i’d have free accommodation there.

Don’t worry KIB, i have no intention of going to a shithole like Sydney and acting out the stereotypical paddy routine you seem to be living.

are you emigrating kev?

when were you in sydney before - didnt realise you had been

im staying in on a sat night. not very stereotypical. the rain will make a fuck of the parade & concert tomorrow where a lot of stereotypical activity will take place.

whats your plan again - skilled migrant visa? you might nearly be 40 by the time that comes through. expect a session with immigration in sydney airport - mid 30s washed up junior b player with woman in tow screams carrying holiday visas seems dodgy. i’ll look out for you on border patrol (TV show)

Nah, just going for a look. See what we think. 3 Months max. If its something i’d like i’d come back and try and get a visa, or maybe i might pick up sponsorship over. No plans and a very open mind about it all to be honest. I have work thank god, but not as much as i’d like. I can also travel with some of my work, hence been able to fuck off like this.

You really are some gobshite.

I can go defacto anyway if i want to.

qantas are grand anyway kev. emirates and malaysia arilines would be that little bit better, but not for that much money. only one I’ve ever had issues with is KLM, shite planes and shite service.

Thanks for the constructive stuff lads. KIB i hope you fall over a kangaroo and into a mine shaft and i never have to come across your pitiful self…

How does the sponsorship by a family member work? Say if the family member has full citizenship and has been living in Oz for 30 odd years? Does it work the same as being sponsored by a company?

Never heard of that, interesting one.

I just noticed it before when looking at the Oz visa. Some say it wrkd the same but weren’t sure. I presume it’d still cost a nice few quid.

But I thought you were going to travel around Aus and see what you like. Puts a bit of pressure on your bird to find a company to sponsor her in 3 months. Considering on a holiday visa she will find it difficult to get work. Anyway you seem to have it all figured out :rolleyes:

So you think Sydney is a shithole based on some ramblings from a travel guide but you still think in sydney i can fall over a kangaroo and into a mine shaft. I think you might need to change the travel guide. Im not sure you will discover too much if lonely planet is going to decide where you spend your 3 months in a continent as big as Europe. Then again you dont seem to have the intellect to form opinions of your own so maybe your better off. Maybe your mate Kev should go with you aswell.

best of luck with it kev.

I had no problems with Qantas. Malaysian are excellent but 12 hour flights are toturous whether you have a hot towel or not so I wouldn’t bother with the extra €300 unless it was getting you first class.

The only time I flew with KLM my baggage didn’t arrive in Tanzania until about 4 days after me so I’d also give them a miss

:rolleyes:

i think frans bland story about his trip to tanzania is the final straw for me

is there an ignore function on TFK

You should take another break from the board TASE.

It’s not good to get so worked up about trival stories

Just PM me when you get here, I’ll sort you out. I won’t bring you to Botany Bay.

If there was NCC, you’d be even more irrelevant than you are now…

I’m not going to Sydney Fitz, but thanks

There is indeed an ‘ignore’ option available.