Ausbloodystralia

Is there much farming over there and what would a few acres set you back?

Best of luck caoimhaoin mate, hope it all goes well for you and her good self. Don’t be a stranger buddy.

plenty Dunph. in south WA there is some good livestock farming and crop farming, I know of one place of 1,000 acres going for about $850,000 (€600,000). Different types of farming and you can lease out stations there if you wanted to throw a hand at it for a while rather than purchase.

+1
the holiday will do you good kev especially after your Fukishama type meltdown on here in Feburary.
i just hope you wont regret fucking up the leaving cert and as a result not getting a decent third level degree in an accredited University as it may impact you over there as i cant really see what use you will be to the country… an unemployed middle aged man with very few career prospects wandering thru Sydney airport with all his wordly possiessions in tow and a few grand in his pocket on a holiday visa is going to be on the radar of immigration officers you can be sure.
best of luck anyway mate, ive a few contacts in the mining industry up north, let me know if ure interested, i should be in oz at xmas so if u havent been deported by then shoot me a PM and we’ll go fo a few beers and start a few scraps in Coogee

I ain’t going yet lads, and i’m pretty sure they have the internet in Oz mbb.

Mickee - I daresay i’m far more qualified than your good self, proven by the fact that you don’t seem to be able to read or write correctly.

I say fair play to you though for breaking down the barriers of dyslexia and managed to get yourself through college and get a job. I know a guy who did the same and i know it takes alot of determination. A pity you weren’t as disciplined with the women.

I’d be fairly sure a Self employed young man with 2 degrees like myself will do fairly well. Apparently they are crying out for people in both my fields.

Its ok, the lads have your number anyway if anyone needs to contact you.

True, they have my address too if they want to send a post card.

FFS. You were in Mauritius on honeymoon. You spent some time in Perth. We fucking get it. I don’t know why Fran wastes his time hanging around with you.

why dont you go fook yourself and stop sticking ur head up NCCs hole and go see some of the world yourself. clown.

:popcorn: :lol:

FFS. That’s a horrible attack.

i just looked around & can confirm there is an ignore option

surprised rocko or dunph never got back to me though

:o :o

All right, pal?

Click into your profile and you should see a ‘manage ignored users’ option.

You can then choose to ignore people that launch hurtful tirades such as Gman.

those makey uppy bits of paper they hand out in in those PLC “colleges” around Cork are not degrees Kev.
I hope that you don’t adminsiter too much “discipline” to that poor woman you are dragging all the way out to Bondi Junction, this is a new low for you kev even with the anger managenment issues that you have but i suppose these will be the types you will be associating with now out there in these working class drinking dens that you will be spending the 3 months in.

anyway shur kev, best of luck with it anyway, i wont be around for the next 4 weeks now as of wednesday but shur you’ll be keeping in contact with a few of my mates via the old facebook anyway so be sure to send me a friend request before you go

maybe its time you stuck your fucking head in an oven mate

apologies bandage. I was trying out a new style of posting. shouldn’t have tried it out on your goodself however.

you can go fook yourself however. utter cunt of a man.

[quote=“Gman, post: 516985”]
apologies bandage. I was trying out a new style of posting. shouldn’t have tried it out on your goodself however.[/quote]

It’s good to be versatile, mate. :clap:

:lol:

still seething after i made an utter fool out of you in the champions league thread i see.,
its time you seriously considered doing away with yourself for good mate if you are going to keep holding grudges against posters on here,