:eek:

:smiley:

i do not, i make observations, you choose to find it funny

+1
@caoimhaoin is off hiding now, headed to the hills so to speak

[quote=“mickee321, post: 905782, member: 367”]+1
@caoimhaoin is off hiding now, headed to the hills so to speak[/quote]
Really?
Mickee and MBB are like two peas in a pod, neither of them can respond to confrontation and wait for a 3rd party to support in any way (often tenuous support) their point before coming back in. Are ye even irish ye spineless cubts?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 905800, member: 273”]Really?
Mickee and MBB are like two peas in a pod, neither of them can respond to confrontation and wait for a 3rd party to support in any way (often tenuous support) their point before coming back in. Are ye even irish ye spineless cubts?[/quote]

whereas you just throw out allegations that you can’t support and run off when asked to man up - bluffer

@mickee321 , are you friends with a rapist?

I can confirm i am not.

The internet is a very serious place at times.

yes, and that must be respected

He is, an alleged one mind you, but maybe he doesn’t know it.

How do you know who he’s friends with, @caoimhaoin?

Intriguing stuff.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 905826, member: 9”]How do you know who he’s friends with, @caoimhaoin?

Intriguing stuff.[/quote]

Kev did some sleuthing after some dispute they had. I suppose a lad from Cobh living in Israel as an IT guy wouldn’t be too hard to find (especially if you know as many people as Kev). He heard Mickee was a weak character in real life.

In summary Kev=psycho stalker
Mickee= weak character

The rapist doesn’t know he is a rapist? Or @mickee321 doesn’t know who his friends are??

Mickee, why did you flee to Israel?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 905826, member: 9”]How do you know who he’s friends with, @caoimhaoin?

Intriguing stuff.[/quote]
Thru a 3rd party

@caoimhaoin , have you ever been raped?

and who is that?.