Australia - a beacon of light in a darkened world

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 905800, member: 273”]Really?
Mickee and MBB are like two peas in a pod, neither of them can respond to confrontation and wait for a 3rd party to support in any way (often tenuous support) their point before coming back in. Are ye even irish ye spineless cubts?[/quote]
Fuck off you cunt I know my heritage well and good, would that others were as well informed. Now fuck off back to spouting your self important uninformed bullshit so we can all continue laughing up our sleeve at you.

Good fella.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 905830, member: 1796”]The rapist doesn’t know he is a rapist? Or @mickee321 doesn’t know who his friends are??

Mickee, why did you flee to Israel?[/quote]
:eek:

Incidentally, Israel has had some high profile disagreements with the US over their refusal to extradite sex offenders in the past.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 905830, member: 1796”]The rapist doesn’t know he is a rapist? Or @mickee321 doesn’t know who his friends are??

Mickee, why did you flee to Israel?[/quote]

I didnt flee anywhere pal:eek:
@caoimhaoin appears to be an absolute psychopath, itll be interesting to see how he reacts here now to being exposed

Thats a great defence tbf

Incidentally, Israel has had some high profile disagreements with the US over their refusal to extradite sex offenders in the past.[/quote]

That kind of thing would concern you allright , “Yulia”

Bit of a bizarre question, but no, I managed to survive my time inside.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 905844, member: 180”]Fuck off you cunt I know my heritage well and good, would that others were as well informed. Now fuck off back to spouting your self important uninformed bullshit so we can all continue laughing up our sleeve at you.

Good fella.[/quote]
What the fuck are you talking about you illiterate fool.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 905846, member: 367”]I didnt flee anywhere pal:eek:
@caoimhaoin appears to be an absolute psychopath, itll be interesting to see how he reacts here now to being exposed[/quote]
Off with ya.

Just trying to piece this together and how you know @mickee321’s friend is a rapist.

I’ll drop a hint, a pretty big one. The alleged has been mentioned on this site in the past. Real name.

And he’d be known for googling himself, so be careful, as I said, it was only alleged.

No smoke without fire.

But you don’t know who @micke321 is…or do you?

was he ever on tv?..

You sick bastard.

huh?..you back on the hooch crazyhorse?

the rapist is known for goggling himself?
you also never revealed the third party, well?

Ya

:popcorn:

[quote=“mickee321, post: 905891, member: 367”]the rapist is known for goggling himself?
you also never revealed the third party, well?[/quote]
Why would I drag a mate into it?