Australia - Sycophantic Colonial Outpost

Stitched up good and proppa

Tom Rogic with the winner for the Socceroos in their 3-2 WCQ against Saudi Arabia earlier.

cc @Fitzy, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

3 Likes

The intolerant, backwards, misogynists will be delighted with that result.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCxP0tOCRMo

1 Like

It was a bullet of a shot mate. He was very good in the second half when they realised he was on the pitch and were allowed to pass the ball to him, Socceroos were dogshit in the first half apart from Tommy Juric who worked his bollocks off and was rewarded with two goals (not to be confused with Tommy Rogic).
Rogic and Mooy look great together, Mooy is an outstanding footballer and it was his brilliant disguised pass that set Rogic up.

There was a minuteā€™s silence before the game to honour the two Australianā€™s killed in the London attack at the weekend. The Saudi terrorists refused to take part in this, continuing to warm up in their half. Fucking arseholes. Saudi Arabia is a disgusting country and if we are to wipe any of the ME off the map, Saudi Arabia is where we should start, it would immediately solve a lot of problems.
And probably guarantee WC qualification for the Socceroos.

Why the fuck is there a minuteā€™s silence at a football match for something that happened on the other side of the globe? I didnā€™t see the flags at half mast at Wembley after the Lindt cafe siege. The whole thingā€™s just daft. But yes, fuck the Saudiā€™sā€¦definitely fuck the saudiā€™s.

The 2 Australians that died

1 Like

Will we be having a minutes silence for all our dearly departed, wherever they may meet their maker? You have to draw a line in the sand at some point.

FFS, two Australianā€™s died, entirely appropriate that they had the minuteā€™s silence.

ā€œWeā€?? Australia is barely able to wipe itā€™s own arse mate, let alone wipe out a country.

I was talking about the West in general, I would have thought that was obvious. You lot donā€™t seem the be backward in constantly pleading for Australian personnel and assets in your wars, so I wouldnā€™t be pulling the piss out of them.

The NOGRA lads??

1 Like

They couldnā€™t bate @Bandage, some hope of them toppling ISIS.

2 Likes
1 Like

:grinning:

more crocodile funboy than crocodile dundee

ā€˜i reckon he just about got it inā€™

:joy:

He died doing what he loved - attempting to have sex with a crocodile.

2 Likes

Dirty crocophile