Australia - Sycophantic Colonial Outpost

I was, it was quite spectacular.
2003 was a bit mad on Christmas day as well when the fires were raging in Canberra, the sky was blood red in the middle of the day.

Is that Jon Kenny?

It’s Douglas Quaid. Or Carl Hauser if you want.

I’ll provide live updates from my 5.30 run tomorrow morning. Hopefully we’re safe in Coogee.

Its going to hit in the afyernoon so you can post from Coogee Beach hotel beergarden.

Be more in their line to worry about where else in the world might take them when it becomes uninhabitable

how many women have been brutally murdered in that hellhole at this stage?

It’s an awful shithole, disgustingly sexist and violent.

1 Like

Imagine what it would be like if yer man had stayed

women are not safe there, especially in Melbourne, one of the most dangerous places for women on Earth

just going through the bbc archive now, they murdered a Irish girl there a few years ago, and raped her. a famous comedian was murdered last year, only a young woman, its a savage place

Have you ever been?

never. i would never set foot in the place, you get a very poor class of person in Australia

He’d fit right in. They are actually proud of their convict past and regard it as a badge of honor to be descended from a rapist or murderer.

Sure the ones you meet on their six month travels around Europe are complete oddballs.

I’d say there isn’t a man alive who isn’t descended from a rapist or a murderer, when you think about it like

very bad losers in sport, and cheats. it in the genes

Bragging about it though?

The two of you should head off there so. Extermination certainly counts as murder, or is it just intent to exterminate on your part?

Right enough. They’re great lads for one-upmanship. It must be very stressful