Australia - Sycophantic Colonial Outpost

The Times on Twitter: “Scott Morrison raised the prospect of turning the 20-time grand-slam champion away at the border, reversing the exemption he had been given so he could play at the tournament https://t.co/kTiGEyPAPI” / Twitter

He’ll probably end up in a refugee camp on Nauru

1 Like

Another twist, Novax has visa problems now, held at the airport

Sounds like either Novak, or probably more accurately someone in the entourage didn’t fill out the form right. Amateur hour.

90% vaccinated and they still can’t even travel freely within their own country. What a joke of a Commonwealth dominion

2 Likes

But if a stretch calling it a nation. It’s a Commonwealth dominion.

3 Likes

A penal colony.

1 Like

I’ll amend

1 Like

Who gave the exemption? I thought Premier Andrews was hardcore on vaccines but it seems like PM Morrison is holding the line? Were the tennis officials worried that the Aussie Open would be irreparably damaged by this…?

The Australian @Batigol going on a bit of a solo run at Melbourne Airport.

Some sort of independent medical review. They’ve had such a strict, rigid and ongoing lockdown over there, with borders more or less sealed, the optics of this are terrible for PM Morrison - A vociferous anti vaxxer, who’s previously picked up the virus and acted as a spreader from his Balkans tennis tournament, who just happens to be the Number 1 tennis player in the world is getting let into the country unvaccinated. Smacks of Morrison playing the hard man here and saying, he’s not coming in and come up with any excuse not to let him in.

Like north Korea except with more cunts

2 Likes

if that is the worst night of his life he has lived a very sheltered life

1 Like

Why would they take his phone off
Him?

why would you believe Luigi Gatto? how does Luigi Gatto know he’s had his phone taken off him? Did Novak text him?

2 Likes

so he cant tweet about his “mistreatment”

They’ve gone very fussy on entry requirements into Australia.

I suppose they were always fussy though. It’s not that long ago since they got rid of the requirement that you had to be a criminal to get in.

1 Like

that was a British requirement. They are no longer part of the British Empire. All the Brits are left with now are bits nobody wanted anyway

This is a monumental shit show