Australia - Sycophantic Colonial Outpost

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 902141, member: 80”]listen mate, i wont be a drain on Australian society if things go tits up, Ill head home
[/quote]
And we’ll be waiting at the airport for you with balloons and banners mate

I sincerely doubt that as youll be denied landing in ireland as a deportee. Its no coincidence that the economy has picked up since you got kicked to the kerb

:clap::clap::clap::pint:

No it doesn’t. If you don’t see what wankers we had become then you are clearly part of the problem.

But that’s pretty obvious with your materialistic joe.ie/Maxim type idiocy

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 902184, member: 273”]No it doesn’t. If you don’t see what wankers we had become then you are clearly part of the problem.
[/quote]
We? Speak for yourself. Many of us didnt become wankers at all. But don’t worry, all those people who lost their jobs and are struggling to support their families thank you for bringing them down a peg.

I realise you are unable to break things down easily, but there is a difference between social retardation and economic misfortune.

Not like you to paint things simply in black and white.

Seems some bogan beat his son to death at cricket practice and was then put down by the cops last night in front of a load of kids

Flamin’ animals.

any society which gave the world Mitchell Johnson cannot be a failed society

: Irish woman becomes star of Australia’s Lingerie Football
Thu, 13 Feb 2014
AN Irish woman has become the rising star of Australian ladies football.

The Legends Football League, formerly known as the Lingerie Football League, has become increasingly popular in recent years.

And its rising star is a Cork native - Linda Holland.

Linda moved to Perth in 2009 and is now the defensive back for the Western Australia Angels.

The league began with players fully decked out in lingerie – however has been replaced with tiny shorts and shoulder pads after sexism claims.

“It’s an honour. I’ll do anything in my power to represent my country. Irish by birth, Irish by the grace of God.”

“I’m going to take this opportunity Australia has given me and run with it.

“I’ve a passion for this game, there’s a fire which burns in me and I want to go out there and cause havoc.”

The 28-year-old proudly wears a bandana of the Irish tricolour during every match.

I would have that woman immediately removed from Australia if I had any say in the matter. :cool:

Watching Mad Max It is incredible to think that is how people live in Australia

Wait til you see what happens when max and his wife n sprog bumps into the TWCB family

To me, that film sums up.that shithole of a country perfectly

Does it remind you of growing up in Tipperary, pal?

I grew up in clare mate

You’re the most prominent Tipp poster on TFK, you mad man.

You have been seriously mugged off for more than ten years mare :frowning:

Mugged off good and proper. Stiched up like a kipper:D