Australian Rules Football 2018

Holy fuck!

Linky?

Found it … OMG

Meh.

hard to see it there really, but seems to be in big bother for it. was wearing a gum shield too so getting a bite in that split second wouldnt have been easy.

Bite apologist.

2 Likes

Fair play to him. Don’t get the furore over biting myself.

1 Like

You must have been a fan of the hickeys in your younger days

:smiley:

he definitely tried bite him though, you can see him nuzzling him a bit. He’ll get a couple of weeks and be made a big example of. Happened a couple of years back where an Eagles player bit a Dockers player and think he only got 2 games that time but there was pretty clear evidence. His saving grace was he was in a headlock and yer man wasnt letting him go so he bit his arm. Fucking Aussie Rules, scum bag sport.

Just another scumbag from Tyrone.

@Gman what the fuck is going on with Geelong? Another bad defeat at the weekend, I’m balls deep here at 9/1, tell me this is just a blip.

1 Like

I’m not convinced about Geelong. They are being propped up by arguably the best midfield trio ever in the game with Dangerfield, Ablett and Selwood. The biggest problem they have is they forgot there are another 15 players on the field too that need to be able to play. They have fuck all else worth talking about. Granted, if those three can stay on the field healthy and at top form, they will on their day match any side, but they dont have enough around them to take the slack or lift them up if any of the midfield slackens off.

The Eagles should have won easier at the weekend, they were comfortable other than the 3rd quarter and Geelong surged back into it. This is a transitional Eagles side too with a good few newcomers and a change in style of play, so a good win for them to get.

We won a game!

Fuck you @Fitzy

I was actually at my first ever game of AFL on Saturday night. Load of shite.

1 Like

Zach’s done well for himself

https://www.facebook.com/marie.tuohy.73/posts/1052261311602658

watching this one @Fitzy?

Eagles fucked up not taking advantage of their dominance in the first quarter. Sydney defence playing really tough. Eagles have 3 minutes to get 3 goals. Missed too many easy chances to get back in the game.

Yeah they really let that slip. Swans have rediscovered their toughness in recent weeks, very hard for anyone to beat them even if they’re not setting the world alight in the forward line. Eagles have a lot to work on, they certainly have the talent. Wasn’t a brilliant game.

yeah it was poor. Sydney not scoring in the first or last quarters. Basically down to their defence to keep out the eagles who really werent firing well at all. Ryan was just back and looked like he needed match sharpness. Darling is a huge loss for them, so hopefully he comes back and keeps the form he started the season with. Very open season though, there for the taking for anyone.

How are Geelong doing mate?

doing well, well up in the 8th and Gary Ablett back playing with them now too. Zac still setting records with consecutive games. Big game this week against Richmond, will really tell if they are contenders or not this year.

1 Like

Fair going