Australian Rules Football 2018

I saw that earlier, an end of season blow out I presume?

I think he’s just trying to calm the situation and as you say take the emotion out of it and fair enough. But to call it a chest bump gone wrong is a but disengenuous to say the least.

End of the road for the current Swans, given the injury problems this year, it all caught up with them and they had nothing left.
Hambury’s on his way to the Saints and Gary Rowan is going to Geelong.

Yeah they have mad Monday and seemingly now wacky Wednesday the week after they get eliminated. Fancy dress and on the beer.

Wankers

We’re gonna win it out this year… After a wobbly start we’ve finished like a train…

Good Old Collingwood Forever.

cc @Fitzy

Richmond will win it again before your lot pal.

Just seen that Melbourne and Richmond are in the semis this year! That is some turnaround from recent years?

Richmond will get the bollox bate off em this Friday.

Poor old Carlton as terrible as ever :joy:

huge. first time in history that the 4 big Melbourne teams (Collingwood, Richmond, Melbourne and Hawthorn) were all in the same finals series. Richmond odds on to win, Collingwood are ok, but not great. Melbourne can be good, but are still very vulnerable. And West Coast are without 2 of their top 3 players, and the third of that trio is only just back in the side after months out through injury. They’ve also just lost one of their main defenders too, so severely crippled by big name absentees. Would be a major shock if Richmond dont retain the Premiership

1 Like

Excuse me if I dont entertain your predictions seriously.

Its ok pal, no one with any sense does anyway

1 Like

I see some AFL stars blacked up

:rofl: AFL stars. Some junior league players in Tasmania from a town called penguin.

• Sweep sweep

Collingwood having a great first quarter here, up by 23 nearing the first break.

1 Like

Are you watching?

I am bro

its on BT/ESPN

We dont have it in the office, bro… we may have illegal steams tho :sunglasses:

yeah have the IPTV on the phone watching it. handy out