Australian Rules Football 2018

Telling that @Fitzy is gone into hiding

billy’s gonna get his swansong.

1 Like

Nerves settled.

Oooft.

The AFL’s version of the Dubs are into the Grand Final.

Richmond have been sent home with their tea in a mug.

2 Likes

And that’s that.

What ever @Gman says, do the opposite.

1 Like

Melbourne have arisen like a demon phoenix this year so they’ll be very tough opposition next week.

They have the spirit of Jimmy Stynes driving them on.

With Footscray and Richmond breaking long droughts in the last two years, the Demons will be optimistic of following on that pattern.

But whatever happens, it should be a brilliant final - Collingwood v Melbourne is a very storied rivalry.

I’ll hold off on a prediction until Gman has made his.

Mason Dixon’s accent is fucked up.

Texas and Aussie is not a good mix.

He deserves a booting.

I reckon West Coast will beat Melbourne tomorrow.

In saying that, it wouldnt shock me to see Melbourne win. Max Gawn will dominate the ruck and they have a good midfield to feed off that.

Todays result, particularly the margin, was a huge shock. Collingwood played brilliantly. I expected Richmond to win. Tomorrows game is very much 50-50.

You’re fucking kidding me? What the good fuck, did those Collingwood fuckwits actually beat Richmond?

No. They fucking walked all over them.

I am mildly surprised at that, good game?
Love the new avatar mate

Collingwood destroyed them from the off — only saw from Q2 on.

Everyone loves tits, pal.

The Queen’s Birthday match.

Could it be a Queen’s Birthday Grand Final? Pretend IRA types like @Fitzy and @anon61878697 would love that.

Nice start for the eagles here. 21 points up in the first. Great pressure from then to turn over lots of Melbourne ball.

Another big early lead. 41 points up and Melbourne yet to goal. Luke shuey just injured tho so hopefully not serious

Melbourne are some shit. Half time and they already have full game bets up for an eagles Collingwood final next week. Lowest half time score ever in a final and first time in 90 year a team was goal less at the break.

Let’s go Eagles! Fuck you @anon61878697

2 Likes

Fuck that. 5 goals to Collingwood already.