Autumn Dues

Starts off with an apology you illiterate fuck.

:rolleyes: sure it does,

I have had a flawless 4 years of on time payments until now. I have earned Rocko’s patience.

By comparison you are a relative noob and my money contributed to this site being alive before you ever even dusted off your USB typewriter so have some motherfucking respect.

I’m also just looking for better value for what we all pay for.

Your ire would be better directed at the newbies who seem to have been skating along for free thinking this is some charity site.

Are you a bit simple or something?

your protestations are not deflecting from the point here.

:rolleyes:

If only there was such ferocious peer pressure to pay the household charge to fund ‘badly needed local services’.

Agreed. The local Burlesque house is in bad need of a facelift.

Ill cover Dunph’s due to the fact i won over 4 grand on his dog tips in september.
ill also cover Kev who has fallen on hard times since his tools were stolen in Oz.

I am more than paying my way on the Smashing Tunes threads so ye can lick my ring. Thank you please.

+1

we havent had a decent article in months
the front page isnt updated enough
the moderating has been shocking recently - some of the shit carryharry has been saying is obscene

we demand more for our money

I might do a SS* on it and go missing the next time subsare due

is so funny to read retards thread

edited due to a threat of an infraction from a mod

mickee, cop on please.

Fuck off

edited due to an infraction from a mod and threats from multiple posters

Noted , cheers mate

Calling all clique members - could whichever one of you that has control of the mickee account try and ease off a bit? You’ve been trying a bit too hard in recent weeks.

Regards,
Mac
The Clique General Secretary

:rolleyes:

Lads, can we just get rid of Mac? It’d be for the best.

No way. Eoin will be staying.