Autumn Dues

as the mods have had to remove and or edit 2 of my posts in the last month one comparing BeTimberin to someone and the other raising concern about how Joe Quaid is been discussed in relation to dildos by a Limerick poster on another thread and the witchhunt against him for various reasons possibly relating to same, i am just letting the forum know that i will pay the 14 euro infraction fine within the 30 criteria outlined in the email i recieved today.

Can someone PM me what was said earlier.

Thanks lads.

I presume the “first year free” deal I got via the groupon voucher will be honoured as per the t&c’s.

That has expired, sure you are here over a year now. Time to start paying the dues or close the account

How much as your fine over the Kev incident Puke?

I refused to pay it and had to leave the forum for a period of time until Rocko came down off his high horse and asked me back

That’s fair enough, you even went to the extremes of taking over another forum and attempting to ruin this one then,
C’mere if you ever ,meet that bollux BeTimberin tell him i hope he last another few years and to liven the fuck up a bit will ya

Its springtime in Australia so myself, TASE and KIB Man will not be paying Autumn dues based on seasonal discrimination. Gerrard No1 is an honorary member and KIev is a cunt, so he should be charged excessively.

Rocko I’ve now signed up via PayPal and will pay quarterly as per terms and conditions. Cheers mate.

Thanks buddy, just saw the backlog coming through this morning. Should keep the servers ticking over Christmas anyway.