Axis 1

Just to be clear for the final time I had nothing to do with this as the councillor herself has admitted on twitter and so has mice when he lied that she issued legal action. I know I’ve driven Choco demented to the extent he is now begging people via pm to change their avatar to the same as his as he knows it looks very similar to one of my best friends in real life who doesn’t post here. I guess he wants another reaction. The lad seems to be going up in flames and seems intent in taking me with him. I think it’s best I don’t comment again but I can see there’s a good few people rowing in beside him and believing his lies. Sorry again for everybody who’s time this has wasted.

:rat:

1 Like

I stand with

1 Like

How could you not trust this man I ask you?

I don’t want anybody to stand with me. Mice has had a Meltdown over nothing here. He’s made up various lies and totally imploded. Breaking my balls is still seething nearly 18 months on from me ruining the all Ireland win for him. As for chucks well I don’t no know what his beef. I think he done his brains on horses. Either way please mice has already threatened suicide tonight. Please stop Interacting with him as you are only egging him. He clearly needs some help or time away from here. I’ve been there in the past. Enjoy Cheltenham lads.

1 Like

You’re fooling no one. I’m only laughing at you and that’s the truth…even now you still think this place is all real… The first thing you did today when I said I was retiring was go on about winning the war :joy:… You’re the one that needs the break, it’s only a skit for me… Go away and enjoy your week and don’t be ratting out any friends when you get home.

1 Like

You can try climb down but you’ve had a total mental breakdown since last night. I thought it was a bit of laugh but it’s been completely bizarre what’s unfolded. I hope for Your own sake you find the solace you are looking for but it’s very unlikely you’ll find it on here. You seem completely obsessed with me and it’s a tad unsettling being honest. If you don’t agree with me just don’t reply Or else even ignore me but nobody and I mean nobody wants to read this rubbish on here. Remember you’ve Brady and a young family surely you’d be better off spending time with them than this crap. Enjoy your week and always know there’s help there if you need it.

:rofl:

The lad outting me on twitter is worried about my family.

Whatever you think it is, it’s all in your head… You’ve gone ape shit over a joke that I’ll admit was in bad taste but a joke nonetheless…but you’ve completely lost the run of yourself over the last week to the point where I actually feel sorry for you.

1 Like

I didn’t out you on twitter at all and you know that. Yes as I said the other day I shouldn’t have taken the rape comment about my mum seriously. It was just the wrong comment at the wrong time. I adore my parents. I shouldn’t have snapped but what’s gone on since from you is just odd in my book. You seem to be melting down and blaming me for it. I haven’t gone ape. I’m actually proud I stayed calm. This must be the fourth thread you’ve started to try and blame me for your comments. Either way I don’t think anybody wants to read this anymore. I’ve little issue with you at all but I seem to really bother you on a daily basis and drive you a little mental so just ignore me or stop replying to me. I’ve my views on things and you’ve your views on things. We won’t agree and that’s ok.

Apology accepted.

We’ll move on.

1 Like

Deeply disturbing post from a deeply disturbed individual.

However Choco, you’re a father and a generally sound lad and if you’re going to actually engage with someone who would come out with a comment like this then you have to accept some responsibility for when he predictably blows up in your face. Dine with cannibals and eventually you get eaten pal. That’s not even AC/BC’s worst comment.

2 Likes

How’s things in Gb pal

I don’t understand this comment which you have slammed to me at least 3 times today, unless you possibly think that Monaghan is in Northern Ireland (the UK not GB), in which case you’re a sputtering retard.

You have to understand that I am at a very different stage at my life than you, I left primary school a lot longer ago, and I’m moving forward instead of backwards.

13 Likes

:thinking:

Try and give the drink/drugs a rest for the week. Or at least, ease off.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you were from Tyrone

You are stage 11 pal.

Also on this nasty suicide comment, 4months ago he claimed he was contemplating suicide because of Art Foley, then he said it was all made up. He’s a very very dangerous and bast character, anyone not giving him a very wide birth needs their head examined. He could easily easily hurt himself and you could get blamed, nothing like that would surprise me. And a pathological liar I’d say.

You’re actually mad talking to that lad @anon61878697 and @anon78624367.

Ok I’m going to bed now.

Edit: this lad stays up 24+ hours doing coke and betting big bucks and posting here. He could do fucking anything.

1 Like