Bad ads on the telly

Great shout.

Paul O’Connell’s big snorting bogger laugh in it is revolting.

I fucking hate that cunt.

The TV licence people seem to be going out of their way to ensure every ad they make is even worse than the last shit ad they put out.

Maybe they need a bigger budget

They don’t need a budget.
They just need someone with a serious voice saying, “Pay your TV licence now, or you will face a €x,xxx fine and possibly jail”

This Lynx ad which not only appears on the telly but also on every fucking Youtube video I click on is fucking getting on my goat. I see about this Freudian thing now. Amazing Lynx can still get away with advertising its product as purely a product to use to attract birds. I’d have thought Alan Patridge and his mate he meets in the service station would’ve put paid to that concept, but no.

Would many people over the age of 16 still buy Lynx?

There was a great Charlie Brooker a few months back where he bemoaned that millions of the Licence payer’s money was going on these elaborate ads to advertise the return of Strictly Come Dancing when really someone holding a piece of cardboard embalzoned with the words “Strictly’s Back on Saturday” in front of the camera for 10 seconds would’ve done equally as good a job and saved about a few million quid. Hard to disagree.

Lidl sport roll on all the way for me. Anyone ever get high high inhaling Lynx? Is it any use? Some lads did it in Irish College but I wasn’t pushed having a go.

I’d imagine inhaling lynx is horrendous.

I just buy whatever is on offer in the shop. Generally Dove I think.

Dove???

Ya bender.

That ad where your man says “At least you have a nice…daughter!”

I don’t think they could possibly have made your man sound like a bigger cunt.

So…That happened…

:guns: :guns:

[sup]Is there a good ads thread? I like that Sky ‘summer of sport’ ad on rte.[/sup]

That fucking new Barrys tea ad with the cooking class! Almost as bad as their one with the three girls ‘backpacking’. Cork cunts.

Thomas Gear at the Ilac Shopping Centre.

I dunno would the flash song fuck out of my head.

Flash gets rid of dirt and grime

Fucking well creepy that gear lad

I often wonder (and probably posted it before) but are there really advertising people who sit down after making these shit ads, watch them, and go “yes, we fuckin nailed it”

Hatton Goldsmiths

+1,000,000. Some bloke has his son reading (very poorly) from a piece of paper. Good jesus.